- Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise
- Cruise the waterways of Fort Lauderdale's New River
- Watch for macaws, rare plants and birds, and alligators wrestling
- View the ever-changing scenery, including plush waterfront homes, downtown Fort Lauderdale and more
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Tom and Lynda with alligator ...Photo by: Tom B
- Alligator showPhoto by: charmain w
- The island stopPhoto by: charmain w
- View from the Jungle QueenPhoto by: charmain w
- Home of a retail giantPhoto by: charmain w
- Tour guidePhoto by: charmain w
- Jungle QueenPhoto by: Diana
USA, 08 2012
What You Can Expect
Cruise along the quiet waterways of the historic New River, past the luxurious mansions and yachts of Millionaire’s Row en route to the Jungle Queen Indian Village. Along the way, see downtown Fort Lauderdale, the Venetian Isles in Boynton Beach, Port Everglades, the Intracoastal Waterway and more. While cruising, select from a variety of snacks and beverages (including beer and wine) from the onboard menu.
Upon arrival at the tropical isle village, watch an alligator show and see exotic birds and other animals. Hold a baby alligator or one of the exotic birds for a keepsake picture. A concession stand featuring hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, pretzels, chips, ice cream, drinks and more is available.
For those who would prefer a shorter excursion, skip the isle adventure and simply experience a 90-minute cruise along the New River.
Well worth the money. Great views, great commentary, great crew on board!!! Also, Island was nice. Would highly recommend to all, with or without children. Best bang for my buck yet as far as sightseeing goes.
This tour was amazing!
Awesome, fun experience!!
What a great little boat ride on the inter coastal. We enjoyed it very much. Lots to see and not too crowded. We loved it.
Good trip, good value
Kendra K USA
Wonderful tour....great value
Very enjoyable. Well run. Narrator was well informed and added immensely to
our liking this tour. Private island visit, with the focus on the young man
wrestling with an alligator, was particularly memorable. Highest praise I
can give is, we'd go on this riverboat cruise again. Highly recommended.
Excellent host, day, travel and much fun.
The homes and downtown scenery were great. Glad we took the ride.
This was a great cruise, Steve the MC was great. Really enjoyed the alligator show. Will do this again!