- Day trip from Fort Lauderdale to Key West
- 3-hour snorkeling cruise to a coral reef in a 50-foot catamaran
- Scenic drive through the Florida Keys
- Snorkel on the coral reef to see fish and other marine life
- Professional snorkeling instruction
What You Can Expect
Before the snorkeling cruise, you will have time to explore Key West on your own. Walk in Ernest Hemingway’s footsteps at the Hemingway House, and head to the waterfront to visit historic Mallory Square, a place where many gather every evening for the fun-filled sunset celebration.
After sightseeing, your snorkeling cruise will begin. You’ll board the Aquaworld, a 50-foot (15-meter) catamaran, for the scenic cruise to the coral reef. Before entering the water to snorkel, your friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Descend the stairway into the water, and spend up to an hour discovering the wonders of the sea. You’ll see an abundance of coral and marine life as you swim along.
$164.99 Save $8.30