- 60-minute private Florida Everglades airboat tour
- Look for Florida gators and other wildlife up-close and from the water
- See panther, alligator and other animal exhibits and shows at Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Small group private tour ensures personal service
- Includes general admission to the park and all exhibits and attractions
- This private tour can only be booked in advance
Recent Photos of this Tour
Zipping over the Florida Everglades at speeds of up to 40 miles (64 km) an hour, your 60-minute private airboat tour includes wildlife spotting and entertaining stories from your experienced captain. Hear tall tales and true of the Seminole who lived in this wilderness, and of the panthers who shared their home.
Then it’s on to the exciting Exhibit areas back at the park to meet the Everglades’ panthers, leopards, Florida gators, turtles, iguanas and other native wildlife for yourself, and learn about the care of these endangered animals. Plus you even get to hold a baby alligator, if you dare!
For the most in-depth and personal experience, take a small group private tour of the Florida Everglades’ and its unique subtropical ecosystem and animals.
Reviewed by Alexis S, March 2013
Excellent tour and worth the extra $$$. Chuck the captain was great and took us to many areas where we saw many gators, birds, and even snakes. Highly recommend it
Reviewed by Daniel S, February 2013
Great guide (Captain Disco was our guide). He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. He knew right where to go to spot a new born alligator basking in the sun, as well as talk about the various birds, fish, and plants in the area. My kids and I had a great time!