- Full-day Everglades adventure from Ft Lauderdale
- Enjoy a thrilling 40-minute airboat ride across the River of Grass and a van tour through Big Cypress National Preserve
- Relax on a 1-hour boat cruise through the mangrove forest of Everglades National Park
- Enjoy a nature walk through an ancient cypress forest and spot wildlife like alligators, turtles and birds
- Try alligator appetizers during lunch!
- Your expert naturalist guide will provide interesting commentary and answer any questions you have
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Double Date DayPhoto by: Mary H
- Noah on the nature walk trailPhoto by: mckinney.lindasue
- WildlifePhoto by: David Y
- Roseate SpoonbillsPhoto by: Anonymous
- Red-tailed BoaPhoto by: Anonymous
- Great EgretPhoto by: Anonymous
- Baby alligatorPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSCF8166Photo by: Carl D
What You Can Expect
great time tour guide was informative and polite
Excellent tour, we'll run with very good narration.
Alex was our guide - he was GREAT! Full of knowledge on numerous areas. Answered all of our questions and was very friendly. We have been on many vacations and excursions and this is one of the best. Price was well worth every penny, especially since a very nice lunch was included and the fact we were picked up/dropped off right in front of our hotel. A full day of adventure. Don't miss this one if you have a full day to devote to an excursion.
Our guide was passionate, knowleadgeable and made sure we would remember this outing as a fun experience. We saw alligators, bald eagles, manatees, turtles.
It was personal, informative, and overall enjoyable. We saw and learned about lots of plants, birds, and animals.
Alex was awesome. He is so knowledgeable and passionate about the everglades. Best tour in Fort Lauderdale. I recommend this to everyone.
We spent a wonderful day with Peter learning and identifying what makes the Everglades so special. Peter was very knowledgeable and worked hard to ensure our experience was memorable. We would highly recommend taking this tour.
It was exciting and interesting. Our guide was most knowledgeable about the environment and explained all the peculiarities of the everglades.
This day tour turned out to be one of the most memorable experiences of our recent holiday to the USA. We were picked up right on time by Alex and when we got delayed by traffic, he called the other members of our tour group to let them know.
After our small group had all been picked up and were comfortably seated in the tour vehicle, Alex gave us all a run down of what we could expect from our day, what his credentials were, and encouraged us to ask any questions we might have. Apart from the absolutely marvellous activities and scenery that we saw and experienced, the range of information that Alex gave us throughout the day was just brilliant and we learned so much.
I could not recommend this tour highly enough for anyone who is interested in the environment, the amazing things that are being done in this part of the world and to see and experience the Everglades.
Alex was an excellent guide. Knowledgeable, friendly, personable, and courteous. The itinerary was excellent, I really felt like I saw everything that southern Florida had to offer. Great experience underscored by a great host. Definitely something I will highly recommend to friends and family.