- Full-day Everglades adventure from Ft Lauderdale
- Enjoy a thrilling 40-minute airboat ride through the wetlands and a van tour through Big Cypress National Park
- Relax on a 1.5-hour boat cruise through the mangrove forest of Everglades National Park
- Enjoy a nature walk through an ancient cypress forest and spot wildlife like alligators, turtles and birds
- Try alligator appetizers during lunch!
- Your expert naturalist guide will provide interesting commentary and answer any questions you have
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Back on dry land, explore the swamps and sawgrass on a narrated van tour through Big Cypress National Preserve. Spot wildlife such as alligators, turtles and birds as you journey through the Everglades backcountry.
Next, take a nature walk through a forest of ancient, towering cypress where alligators seek shade in the summer and bask in the sun in the winter. Herons, egrets, ibis, wood storks and dozens of other species can be spotted throughout the year. Otters, bears, pigs, deer and panthers are rare and exciting to spot.
Take a break in the afternoon for lunch at a waterside restaurant in the heart of the Everglades, where you’ll dine on several lunch entrees or an all-you-can-eat salad bar with peel-and-eat shrimp. You’ll also be offered alligator appetizers!
Your final adventure will be a relaxing 1.5-hour boat cruise through the shallow mangrove-lined waters of the 10,000 islands in Everglades National Park. Here, manatees, sea turtles, osprey and a variety of other marine life thrive. You may even see dolphins feeding in the bay!
Throughout your tour, your expert guide will provide informative, entertaining commentary and answer any questions you have about the nature or the wildlife.
Please Note: The only hotels that include pick up are included on the list, if your hotel is not listed, you must meet at Flamingo Gardens, 3570 S. Flamingo Road, Davie, FL 33330. You must call the tour operator at least 48 hours in advance to obtain an estimated pick-up time.
We spent 8 days in Florida and the Bahamas on vacation. We did Disney, Seaworld and a few days at the beach in the Bahamas, but The Everglades Tour with Norman as our guide was my favorite day of the whole trip. Highly Recommended. He deserves a pony!
The smaller group proved delightful. Pick up was om time. All segments of the tour were educational,fun and thou roughly enjoyable. We really learned a lot . Our guide, Noah was great. He was a fount of information, answered all our questions and made the day fly by. Would heartily recommend this tour.