- Full-day Everglades adventure from Ft Lauderdale
- Enjoy a thrilling 40-minute airboat ride through the wetlands and a van tour through Big Cypress National Park
- Relax on a 1.5-hour boat cruise through the mangrove forest of Everglades National Park
- Enjoy a nature walk through an ancient cypress forest and spot wildlife like alligators, turtles and birds
- Try alligator appetizers during lunch!
- Your expert naturalist guide will provide interesting commentary and answer any questions you have
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Back on dry land, explore the swamps and sawgrass on a narrated van tour through Big Cypress National Preserve. Spot wildlife such as alligators, turtles and birds as you journey through the Everglades backcountry.
Next, take a nature walk through a forest of ancient, towering cypress where alligators seek shade in the summer and bask in the sun in the winter. Herons, egrets, ibis, wood storks and dozens of other species can be spotted throughout the year. Otters, bears, pigs, deer and panthers are rare and exciting to spot.
Take a break in the afternoon for lunch at a waterside restaurant in the heart of the Everglades, where you’ll dine on several lunch entrees or an all-you-can-eat salad bar with peel-and-eat shrimp. You’ll also be offered alligator appetizers!
Your final adventure will be a relaxing 1.5-hour boat cruise through the shallow mangrove-lined waters of the 10,000 islands in Everglades National Park. Here, manatees, sea turtles, osprey and a variety of other marine life thrive. You may even see dolphins feeding in the bay!
Throughout your tour, your expert guide will provide informative, entertaining commentary and answer any questions you have about the nature or the wildlife.
Reviewed by Shirlee, Australia, March 2013
WOW ... what a fantastic day ! If like us you only have time for one tour, this is the one! Picked up from Hotel in a comfortable A/C van, and our driver/guide was a friendly knowledgeable man. Loads of information and fun throughout the day. Hovercraft and boat rides, gators, lunch ... this tour has everything. A MUST DO.
Reviewed by STEPHEN ROBERTS R, March 2013
IT WAS ABSOLUELY WONDERUL