- Half-day family Everglades adventure with transport from select Ft Lauderdale locations
- Learn about the Everglades' ecosystems and animals from your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a fun airboat ride through marshes and swamps and spot animals like herons, egrets and alligators
- Hold a young alligator and watch bigger ones in action during a live alligator show
- Great tour for families with kids of all ages!
When you arrive, an airboat will be docked and waiting for you. Embark on an exciting 40-minute airboat ride across the sawgrass prairies in search of wildlife such as herons, egrets, gallinules and spoonbills. From the safety of your boat, your guide will point out alligators looming in the water and on the banks, but don't worry, they won't hurt you!
Back on land, discover reptile exhibits featuring turtles, snakes and crocodilians. The fun continues with a live alligator show and an opportunity to hold a young alligator!
This tour is seasonal and operates from May to October.