- Half-day family Everglades adventure with transport from convenient locations in the Greater Fort Myers/Naples area
- Learn about the ecosystems and animals of the Everglades from your expert naturalist guide
- Enjoy a fun airboat ride through marshes and swamps and spot animals like herons and egrets
- Get up close to snakes and alligators during the interactive, hands-on reptile show
- Great tour for families with kids of all ages!
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, go on an exciting airboat ride through the marshes and swamps of the Western Everglades and see herons, egrets, gallinules and spoonbills. From the safety of your airboat, your guide will point out alligators looming in the water and on the banks, but don't worry, they won't hurt you!
Afterward, enjoy an interactive, hands-on reptile show featuring alligators, turtles and snakes. Under the watch of your guide, get up close to these amazing creatures!
Please Note: The only hotels that include pick up are included on the list, if your hotel is not listed, you must meet at Flamingo Gardens, 3570 S. Flamingo Road, Davie, FL 33330. You must call the tour operator at least 48 hours in advance to obtain an estimated pick-up time.