- Half-day family Everglades adventure with transport from convenient locations in the Greater Fort Myers/Naples area
- Learn about the ecosystems and animals of the Everglades from your naturalist guide
- Enjoy a fun airboat ride through marshes and swamps and spot animals like herons and egrets
- Get up close to snakes and alligators during the interactive, hands-on reptile show
- Great tour for families with kids of all ages!
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, go on an exciting airboat ride through the marshes and swamps of the Western Everglades and see herons, egrets, gallinules and spoonbills. From the safety of your airboat, your guide will point out alligators looming in the water and on the banks, but don't worry, they won't hurt you!
Afterward, enjoy an interactive, hands-on reptile show featuring alligators, turtles and snakes. Under the watch of your guide, get up close to these amazing creatures!
Please note: if your hotel is not on the list provided then pickup will be at the Parker Promenade.
It was a fantastic tour with a very professionell tour guide. The organisation was very good and we have seen a lot of animals.
This adventure was one of the highlights of our stay in Florida! Adam, our on land tour guide and reptile expert, was interesting and quite informative...not to mention quite funny too. He was great with the youngsters - and oldsters alike...Thank you Adam! Our guide on the airboat was also great and the experience going through the Everglades was magical. Our group of six had a wonderful experience and we all have beautiful photos and memories to back that up. Viator has never failed me yet whether booking a trip in Europe or the US. Thank you!
Great trip. Adam was a superb, knowledgeable and entertaining guide.
Family enjoyed the tour very much and grandchildren especially enjoyed handling the snakes and alligator
Disappointing when it is advertised as the Everglades and it is not even close to it.....would not recommend it.