- Small-group Everglades eco-adventure by foot, kayak and boat
- Take a boat ride through remote areas of the park and admire the diverse vegetation
- Enjoy a kayak adventure to Barrier Island Beach -- no experience required!
- Hike along the beach and see shallow tidal zones, dunes, mangrove swamps and more
- Be on the lookout for wildlife including manatees, dolphins, sea turtles and bald eagles
- Tour led by an experience naturalist certified by the US Coast Guard
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Really excellent. Easy to book. Turned out to be just the 2 of us with Josh, the Guide, who was very knowledgable and enthusiastic. Stunning scenery and wildlife, including ospreys and dolphins (playing in the boat's wake). Out to the 1000 Islands National Park by powerboat, then as much time as we wanted in kayaks exploring the shoreline - full safety gear provided, and a stroll along the beach. Highly recommended. Bring sunscreen!
This tour was EVERYTHING it was said to be--great boat ride around area--mangroves, osprey, dolphins, small shark; then a terrific kayak paddling over to island to walk and look at sea life, shells. Great naturalist Charles (?) who knew lots about area--but also very well read, interested in the eco-system and preserving the area. Not an alligator tour, though--the water is pristine and beautiful, not swampy. The Eco-Adventure office is a bit remote in Chokoloskee, but the personnel were very efficient--even gave a super recommendation for fresh fish lunch. This is a tour for those who want to learn something about the area--not just to flash through in a noisy, environmental-damaging air-boat.