- Full-day Everglades adventure from the Greater Fort Myers/Naples area
- Take a thrilling 60-minute airboat ride through the wetlands and marshes
- See wildlife on a van tour through Big Cypress National Park and a nature walk through an ancient cypress forest
- Relax on a 1.5-hour boat cruise along mangrove forest of Everglades National Park
- Try alligator appetizers during lunch!
- Your expert naturalist guide will provide interesting commentary and answer any questions you have
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Back on dry land, explore sawgrass prairies on a narrated van tour through Big Cypress National Preserve. Spot wildlife such as alligators, turtles and birds as you venture through the Everglades backcountry.
Next, enjoy a nature walk through ancient, towering cypress trees where alligators loom. Spot herons, egrets and storks, and maybe otters, bears, pigs, deer and panthers!
Break for lunch in the afternoon at a waterside restaurant in the heart of the Everglades, where you’ll dine on several entrees or an all-you-can-eat salad bar with peel-and-eat shrimp. You can even try some alligator appetizers!
Your final adventure will be a relaxing 1.5-hour boat cruise through the mangroves-lined waters. Navigate the islands – there are more than 10,000 in the Everglades! – and watch for manatees, sea turtles, osprey and even dolphins.
Throughout your tour, your knowledgeable guide will provide informative, entertaining commentary and answer any questions you have about the ecosystems and animals.
Please note: if your hotel is not on the list provided then pickup will be at the Parker Promenade.
We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Adam was an excellent guide the lunch was delicious! Wish we could do it again
Adam's knowledge of local ecology, flora and fauna is outstanding . He helped the group see the Everglades in a more intellinegt way and keeping it fun the whole time.