- Full-day Everglades adventure from the Greater Fort Myers/Naples area
- Take a thrilling 60-minute airboat ride through the Western Everglades
- See wildlife on a van tour through Big Cypress National Preserve and a nature walk through an ancient cypress forest
- Relax on a 1-hour boat cruise through the mangrove forest of Everglades National Park
- Try alligator appetizers during lunch!
- Your expert naturalist guide will provide interesting commentary and answer any questions you have
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
The tour was very diverse and provided several different perspectives on the Everglades. The guides were all very well informed and personable. We all highly recommend this great fun and learning experience.
We spent 11 days in Florida doing the Disney Parks, Sea world and Universal before moving on to the Keys and then across to Naples. The very best day was the one we spent in the Everglades. The guide was so informative and we saw so much. We will never forget it. A fantastic Day.
Great day out! Randi was great as were both Shane and Fred. We were able to see a lot of wildlife and learned quite a bit about Florida history. I would highly recommend this trip.
I loved to see all the nature animals, I also loved the boat rides where we got to see birds, dolphins, turtles and alligators. I also like how they provided lunch for us and we got to try alligator tail.
Shuttle was prompt. Tour directors were friendly and knowledgeable. Very enjoyable!
We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Adam was an excellent guide the lunch was delicious! Wish we could do it again
Adam's knowledge of local ecology, flora and fauna is outstanding . He helped the group see the Everglades in a more intellinegt way and keeping it fun the whole time.
Perhaps one of the best day excursion we have ever had.
We were very much impressed by the knowledge and passion of Adam and Andrew as well as the others.
Surely will look into doing some other trip with this organization.
every thing ran smoothly from the very beginning.
Helen and Marcy
This tour was amazing!
Adam, our guide was engaging and very knowledgeable. We had 6 adults and 2 boys (ages 8 and 7) on the day trip and we all had fun. The little boys liked the airboat ride the best. Lunch was handled very efficiently although Adam thought the restaurant was slow and it was very good. I'd give an unqualified recommendation to all aspects of the tour. Way to Go Adam!