- Full-day Everglades adventure from the Greater Fort Myers/Naples area
- Take a thrilling 60-minute airboat ride through the Western Everglades
- See wildlife on a van tour through Big Cypress National Preserve and a nature walk through an ancient cypress forest
- Relax on a 1-hour boat cruise through the mangrove forest of Everglades National Park
- Try alligator appetizers during lunch!
- Your expert naturalist guide will provide interesting commentary and answer any questions you have
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We enjoyed all aspects of the all day tour. The guides were knowledgeable, the activities were varied walking tour, van tour, boat tour and airboat tour, the rest stops were well-planned, the lunch menu offered something for every taste, and the spotting of the numerous wildlife was terrific! A great tour for all ages!
Very satisfied with the tour. The tour guide was very informative and handled the tour in a very professional manner.
Great tour, Ann our guide was very knowledgeable. She took us to a special area where we able to view Storks. This was a much better tour than what we experienced our tour with Viator to Tulum Mexico.
Great tour - van, boat, nature hike, airboat - knowledgable guide showing us all kinds of wildlife. Good bargain.
Our family of 4 including 2 kids were very satisfied with the tour and the entire process of making the reservation till the moment tour ended. We will return to Fort Myers for sure.
Our guide Randi was excellent! She was knowledgeable, entertaining and very helpful. The small group of 14 enabled everyone to participate and learn from our experiences.
The entire trip, especially our guide Pete, was just fantastic.
We were told about the geography and history of the Everglades. We visited many locations in the Everglades. On our boat trip we saw a mother and baby manatee, several dolphins and water birds.
On the air boat ride we got close to alligators and even more water birds.
This trip is worth the time and cost.
Thew tour was excellent.Could not ask for a better day weather wise.Pete our guide did a real great job.We reality saw a lot of things.
Fantastic Tour. A full 9 hour tour was worth my time and at good value. The boat ride on the Bay at Everglades City which stopped at an Island was my highlight. Spotted Dolphines more than once!!! Take the trip the 2nd day after you arrive. It gets you Acclimated. To the roads around Fort Myers..
The tour was very diverse and provided several different perspectives on the Everglades. The guides were all very well informed and personable. We all highly recommend this great fun and learning experience.