- Full-day Everglades adventure from the Greater Fort Myers/Naples area
- Take a thrilling 60-minute airboat ride through the wetlands and marshes
- See wildlife on a van tour through Big Cypress National Park and a nature walk through an ancient cypress forest
- Relax on a 1.5-hour boat cruise along mangrove forest of Everglades National Park
- Try alligator appetizers during lunch!
- Your expert naturalist guide will provide interesting commentary and answer any questions you have
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Back on dry land, explore sawgrass prairies on a narrated van tour through Big Cypress National Preserve. Spot wildlife such as alligators, turtles and birds as you venture through the Everglades backcountry.
Next, enjoy a nature walk through ancient, towering cypress trees where alligators loom. Spot herons, egrets and storks, and maybe otters, bears, pigs, deer and panthers!
Break for lunch in the afternoon at a waterside restaurant in the heart of the Everglades, where you’ll dine on several entrees or an all-you-can-eat salad bar with peel-and-eat shrimp. You can even try some alligator appetizers!
Your final adventure will be a relaxing 1.5-hour boat cruise through the mangroves-lined waters. Navigate the islands – there are more than 10,000 in the Everglades! – and watch for manatees, sea turtles, osprey and even dolphins.
Throughout your tour, your knowledgeable guide will provide informative, entertaining commentary and answer any questions you have about the ecosystems and animals.
Please Note: The only hotels that include pick up are included on the list, if your hotel is not listed, you must meet at Flamingo Gardens, 3570 S. Flamingo Road, Davie, FL 33330. You must call the tour operator at least 48 hours in advance to obtain an estimated pick-up time.
The tour was excellent. Our guide was the very best!. I definitely recommend the whole day tour, including our guide and those that captained the airboat and the pontoon boat. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The tour went extremely smoothly. Lunch was very good and enjoyable as well. We enjoyed the multitude of wildlife we saw including alligators, dolphins, and birds.
Our guide, Rick, was very well versed in the Everglades. But more important, he was able to explain complex phenomenon with ordinary language so that all could understand. We enjoyed the tour very much.
Dave and Lynn