- 3.5-hour small-group wildlife expedition through the Everglades National Park
- Take a powerboat through the Ten Thousand Islands for an interpretive nature tour
- Watch for manatees, dolphins, sea turtles, bald eagles and more
- Your expert guide will point out interesting flora and fauna along the way
- Boat seats up to 6 people, ensuring a more personalized, intimate experience
What You Can Expect
We loved the tour amnd our guide was great
The only thing I can say is when info about the tour is ppsted people should be made aware that access to the boat is by ladder. I am handicapped and getting in the boat was hard but getting out was worse.
Great way to learn about the barrier islands and their complexity.