Enjoy a transfer to and from the Beach Park, which situated by the seashore near Fortaleza, is a complex consisting of a hotel, souvenir store, museum and an Aqua Park! With waterslides, waterfalls, an artificial river and two aquatic structures found only in Brazil, it's a place guaranteed to entertain people of all ages! A family friendly excursion (entrance fees not included) in the perfect environment and weather!
- Transfer to the Beach Park from Fortaleza
- Water park complete with slides, pools and surfing
- Resort, hotels, restaurants, shops, museum and spa
- Great for families with children of all ages
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
Located in Porto das Dunas, the park is only a short 9 mile (16km) drive from Fortaleza. The unique complex is a combination of resort, hotels, restaurants, shops, a sailing raft museum, water park and beach. Over 700,000 people visit this fun attraction every year and with an area of over 42 acres (170,000 sq meters), this tourist and leisure complex has something for everyone!
The Aqua Park is the largest and best equipped water park in Latin America. Surf the largest wave swimming pool and if you are adventurous, make sure you try the Insane water slide. Listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the highest water slide, its 135 feet (41 meters) is the equivalent to the height of a 14-story building. With the angle and slope, this water slide provides extremely rapid descents at speeds of 65 mph (105km/h)!
Have some fun at Noah's Ark, an area designed especially for young children. With many fun options like swimming pools, ramps and waterfalls, your children will have fun for hours! They can search for lost treasure while confronting water serpents or water battle with water cannons on Treasure Island!
For something a little relaxing, visit the sauna or gently drift down the river on the Enchanted Stream.
Please Note: Various warnings for water activities
- People with special needs, pregnant women and children under 1.40 m tall cannot go on this slide.
- Overweight people or those with spinal problems or osteoporosis must be warned about this activity.
- There is only one position for going down this equipment.
- This can only be used by children over 1m tall. Adults are not allowed to use the slide together with children.
- This slide cannot be used by the physically handicapped and pregnant women.
- Only children over 10 years old can use the sauna.
- The slide can only be used by children up to 12 years old. Adults can accompany children but cannot play on the slides.
- Children are not allowed to enter without an adult