- Iguassu Falls off-road, hike and cruise adventure from Foz do Iguaçu
- Fantastic way to experience the Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls
- Explore the jungle of Iguaçu National Park in an open-top off-road vehicle
- Hike a path towards a waterfall for a refreshing swim
- Jump on a boat and see Devil's Throat and the Three Musketeers Waterfall from the water
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Then, hop out of the vehicle and join a short hike (optional) that leads down a trail and to a waterfall. On a warm day, the waterfall, which measures approximately 65 feet (20 meters), is the ideal location for a quick swim.
Next on the agenda is a floating safari. Jump in a boat and head upriver for unbeatable views of the Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls. The boat maintains a relatively slow speed, which allows you to photograph and film the surrounding scenery. Cruise past Devil's Throat and the Three Musketeers Falls, and prepare to get a little wet – your captain will be navigating pretty close to the falls!
We had an unforgettable moment thanks to Roberta and Gerardo our 2 guides.
Really worth it. The experience of the boat is AMAZING and also the Jungle Drive is nice. We spend the whole day and finished visiting the Bird Zoo (not included in the price). Gerardo came with us and make us like a private tour.
Pick up on time. Really worth it: DON' T MISS IT
The boat ride gets very close to the falls for a very drenched ride. Get a raincoat.
Jungle drive was amazing along a one-way drive to the boat ride.
Everything was so great even with the trail walk to see the falls. Amazing!
The only thing is guides speak little English but doesn't affect the fun