- Iguassu Falls off-road, hike and cruise adventure from Foz do Iguaçu
- Fantastic way to experience the Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls
- Explore the jungle of Iguaçu National Park in an open-top off-road vehicle
- Hike a path towards a waterfall for a refreshing swim
- Jump on a boat and see Devil's Throat and the Three Musketeers Waterfall from the water
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Then, hop out of the vehicle and join a short hike (optional) that leads down a trail and to a waterfall. On a warm day, the waterfall, which measures approximately 65 feet (20 meters), is the ideal location for a quick swim.
Next on the agenda is a floating safari. Jump in a boat and head upriver for unbeatable views of the Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls. The boat maintains a relatively slow speed, which allows you to photograph and film the surrounding scenery. Cruise past Devil's Throat and the Three Musketeers Falls, and prepare to get a little wet – your captain will be navigating pretty close to the falls!