- Sightseeing cruise to Paraguay from Foz do Iguaçu
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Iguassu Falls from the water
- Join a scenic hike along a forest trail in Paraguay
- Visit the Bertoni Museum and learn about the discoveries of the Swiss botanist
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Passing the Americas Space, you'll head up the Parana River, famous for its large quantity of Dourado fish. Enjoy the beautiful riverside scenery of rocks and vegetation native to the region while the crew serves Brazilian cocktails made from local fruits -- caipirinhas are a particular favorite among visitors to Brazil.
The boat will dock at Puerto Bertoni on the Paraguayan bank of the river. From here, you'll enjoy a scenic hike through a forest trail that leads to the old Bertoni family installations, now a modern-day museum. Moises Bertoni, a famous Swiss botanist who moved to Paraguay in the late 19th century, discovered and classified an impressive collection of more than 12,000 species of insects and plants. His museum holds personal objects, family furnishings, hundreds of books, machines, working objects and photographs.