- Day trip to Atta Cave and Greifenstein Castle from Frankfurt
- Explore Germany’s largest dripstone cave with an expert local guide
- See incredible calcite crystal formations inside Atta Cave
- Spend your afternoon exploring the medieval ruins at Greifenstein Castle
- Visit the German Bell Museum (Deutsches Glockenmuseum) inside the castle grounds
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people ensures personalized attention
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a must-do tour if you want to see one of the largest and most beautiful dripstone caves in Germany! Also, the trip to Greifenstein Castle is great if you’re looking for a real medieval castle experience with stunning views.
What You Can Expect
The Atta Cave were great but there was no English. I have had these reservations for a while and I needed to reserve a guide for English. There were 15 of us that had no idea what the guide was saying in German. I suggest to them that they get audio guides like the museums do so we could know what was at the improtant pionts and history. Caves were great the guided tour was lousy. The Castle was closed and this is winter time but our wonderfull giude found another castle. It was great and a good time was had by all after the Caves.
Cool cave and nice castle to explore. The cave tour was in German only, so we did not get a lot out of the tour guide, but a very interesting cave to look at. No tour at the castle, you just walked around on your own.
The "lunch" provided was a sandwich with mayonnaise and a pickle. At the cave the guides only spoke German. They distributed a handout describing what the guide was saying orally however it was not comprehensive or what was expected. The Castle had no English at all. It was not worth the money!