- Full-day trip from Frankfurt to Cologne
- See Cologne's main sights on a double-decker bus sightseeing tour
- Join a guided visit of Cologne Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the famous Cologne Christmas Markets in December!
- Discover Cologne’s historic old town, see the River Rhine and visit Cologne's Town Hall
- Enjoy free time for independent sightseeing and shopping
On arrival in Cologne, join a double-decker bus sightseeing tour followed by a guided visit of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom). Learn about the history and impressive architecture of the Cologne Cathedral -- one of the largest Gothic churches in Europe -- and see the famous relic of the Shrine of the Magi, often referred to as the Shrine of the Holy Three Kings.
Continue your day trip to Cologne's picturesque, historic old town, with its Roman buildings and medieval city walls. Your expert guide will tell you about Cologne's 2,000-year history and introduce you to top Cologne attractions, including the historic Town Hall (Rathaus), as well as the various museums and international art galleries.
Enjoy time on your own to sightsee, shop and sample the famous local beer, Koelsch. On your way back to Frankfurt, make a brief stop in the picturesque city of Limburg, where you’ll see the medieval old town, unique timber-framed houses and the beautiful Romanesque Limburg Cathedral.
If you choose to visit Cologne in the month before Christmas, don’t miss the opportunity to visit the Cologne Christmas Markets! The famous markets feature over 160 festive pavilions selling sweets, local delicacies and art products. No matter what time of year you visit, you’ll enjoy a full day in Germany's fourth largest city and discover its cultural and historical treasures!