- Enjoy Germany's festive Christmas spirit on this 4-day tour from Frankfurt to Leipzig, Dresden and Plauen
- Take German Christmas market tours in Leipzig and Dresden and purchase one-of-a-kind Christmas gifts
- Savor traditional German food including bratwursts, strietzel cake and mulled wine
- Explore the ancient German towns of Schneeberg, Annaberg and Seiffen, all famous for traditional woodcarving
- Visit one of Germany's oldest porcelain manufacturers in Meissen
- Admire Bamberg's well-preserved Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Overnight accommodation and round-trip coach transport included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
M C E South Africa
Great Tour, high standard of hotel accommodation, and very knowlegeable English speaking guide. The Christmas Markets chosen were many and varied.
Four days is the ideal period for this type of Tour, and we particularly liked certian parts of Eastern Germany. Highly recommended.
Maranda C Canada
The Four Day Christmas Delight - Leipzig, Dresden and Plauen Tour was truly wonderful. The guide (Gregory) and Driver (Armin) were superb, both of them were very professional, nice and kind. The castles, churches and old little towns were historical and typical to demonstrate the Eastern Germany styles. I particularly enjoyed the winter wonderland sceneries along the journey from Dresden to Plauen. The German Christmas Markets and beautiful festive decorations were the highlights. The weather was cold and sometimes snowy, lowest was minus 11 degree celcius . Must dress warm enough for this tour! Recommended!
Great trip only down side was we lost half a day of our 4 day when the bus broken down. Not good.
Great guide. Hire him as often as you can.