- Frankfurt hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
- Hop on and off as much as you like to see Frankfurt at your own pace
- See top Frankfurt attractions like Paul's Church Square, the Botanical Garden and the Opera House
- Listen to informative audio commentary on board the bus
- Ticket is valid for the whole day
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Frankfurt Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
- Central Station: Tour starting point
- Hauptwache: Main shopping area, pedestrian zone
- Eiserner Steg/Main Kai: The Romer, Frankfurt Cathedral, Main River sightseeing cruise landing piers
- Thurn & Taxis Palais/Jumeirah
- Financial Quarter
- Frankfurt Opera House
- Botanical Garden
- National History Museum
- Frankfurt Trade Fair Center
- St Paul's Church Square
- Museum Embankment: Museum district along the Main River
- Eisener Steg/Sachsenhausen
- Haus der Jugend
- Affentorplatz/Alt-Sachsenhausen: Bar and restaurant area
We had a great time and we enjoyed getting on and off the spots so we could see what was there. Wonderful time was had by all.
Having only a minimum amount of time in the city this proved an easy way of seeing Frankfurt. We found the bus comfortable and the commentary good.
The driver was pleasant and helpful.
Avery enjoyable tour - we went round twice!
The gentleman driver was wonderful. His explanation of the various sights was well done. It was a most enjoyable tour.
Mary C United Kingdom
Excellent value trip, especially if paying your first visit to Frankfurt and don't know your way around
This trip is great if you plan to stay in Frankfurt for a day we had a 10-hour layover. It gets you from point A to point B, and the information is pretty interesting too! Would highly recommend if you want a cheap and easy way to get around Frankfurt!
Very recomended to get to see the whole frankfurt, its just like almost 2 hours to enjoy from the starting point and return to that, very nice.
Had no trouble validating our ticket with the driver. We found the tour most enjoyable and informative
This tour was amazing!