- 5-hour private layover tour in Frankfurt with round-trip airport transport
- See the city’s main landmarks such as Goethe House, Eschenheimer Tower, Römer and Frankfurt Cathedral (Kaiserdom)
- Cross the River Main over Friedensbruecke (Peace Bridge) and Alte Brucke (Old Bridge)
- Visit several districts including the Westend and Old Sachsenhausen
- Enjoy a customized itinerary and commentary by an informative guide
What You Can Expect
Please note: This private sightseeing tour of Frankfurt can be customized to your interests; please list any special interests you have (e.g. art, architecture, history, culture, shopping) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can better prepare for your private tour.
This was a great way to avoid a long layover in Frankfurt. Our driver was right on time...waiting for us outside of customs. He had suggestions on what to see and a great restaurant for lunch. All seven of us enjoyed ourselves. Our driver was excellent. Thank you for offering this experience
The guide was just fine and tried to do the best he could. The problem was that their isn't much to see unless you want to go into museums. We felt the tour should have been much shorter. Three hours at most, which would still leave time for lunch. We just skipped the last two hours.