- Full-day trip to Rothenburg ob der Tauber from Frankfurt
- Enjoy a walking tour of Rothenburg's Old Town, led by an expert guide
- Entrance fees to either St Jacob's Church or the Rothenburg Medieval Crime Museum included
- Bring your camera for photos of Rothenburg's pretty half-timbered houses that epitomise medival Germany
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Visit the Rothenburg Christmas Market when traveling in the month before Christmas
What You Can Expect
Perceived to be the best preserved medieval town in the country, Rothenburg is truly a visitor's delight! Be sure to bring a camera to capture photos of its charming half-timbered houses and winding cobbled lanes, which are encircled by its intact city walls.
You'll take a guided Rothenberg walking tour around the center's picturesque lanes, passing the Renaissance town hall and the imposing town gates. As you walk, your expert guide will point out places of interest and give you an insight into Rothenberg's rich cultural history.
Entrance fees to either St Jacob's Church or Rothenberg's Medieval Crime Museum are included, and you'll have time to explore the attraction of your choice independently before returning to Frankfurt.
Should you be lucky enough to be on the Rothenburg day trip between November 25 and December 23, you will also visit the Rothenburg Christmas Market. The Christmas Market in Rothenburg features over 100 beautiful wooden stalls bearing handmade gifts and baked goods. You'll have time to shop at leisure and sample delicious food before returning to Frankfurt.
Highly recommended! Georgen is a wonderful and warm guide! He is pleasing and informative and it was a very enjoyable and relaxing trip!
Boris was our guide on a personified tour to Rothenburg that was undoubtedly one of the highlights of our trip to Germany. His knowledge of the area and the easy manner in which he imparted it was exemplary for all local guides. We couldn't fault the seamless organisation of the whole day and would highly recommend this tour to any independent travellers. Rothenburg itself is a delight, of course.