- Full-day trip to Rothenburg ob der Tauber from Frankfurt
- Enjoy a walking tour of Rothenburg's Old Town, led by an expert guide
- Entrance fees to either St Jacob's Church or the Rothenburg Medieval Crime Museum included
- Bring your camera for photos of Rothenburg's pretty half-timbered houses that epitomise medival Germany
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Visit the Rothenburg Christmas Market when traveling in the month before Christmas
What You Can Expect
Perceived to be the best preserved medieval town in the country, Rothenburg is truly a visitor's delight! Be sure to bring a camera to capture photos of its charming half-timbered houses and winding cobbled lanes, which are encircled by its intact city walls.
You'll take a guided Rothenberg walking tour around the center's picturesque lanes, passing the Renaissance town hall and the imposing town gates. As you walk, your expert guide will point out places of interest and give you an insight into Rothenberg's rich cultural history.
Entrance fees to either St Jacob's Church or Rothenberg's Medieval Crime Museum are included, and you'll have time to explore the attraction of your choice independently before returning to Frankfurt.
Should you be lucky enough to be on the Rothenburg day trip between November 25 and December 23, you will also visit the Rothenburg Christmas Market. The Christmas Market in Rothenburg features over 100 beautiful wooden stalls bearing handmade gifts and baked goods. You'll have time to shop at leisure and sample delicious food before returning to Frankfurt.
Our guided Rothenburg trip was a joy! We got lost and didn't get to the meeting place. I called, and the company sent someone to meet us and guide us to the van. Above and beyond! Our driver took us the scenic route and showed us some lovely churches and views. His tour was great. He gave us a great deal of history and made the tour so interesting. We still had enough time to shop (well almost enough time-you can never have enough time). Thank you so much for a wonderful experience.
Beautiful well preserved city, with colorful wood timbered and brick houses, winding cobble streets and stone arches everywhere, we absolutly loved it