- Full-day trip from Frankfurt to Heidelberg and the Rhine Valley
- Visit two must-see German attractions in one day
- Explore the ruins of Heidelberg Castle, and see the world's largest wine barrel
- See River Neckar, the Karl Theodor Bridge and Heidelberg University
- Take in majestic Rhineland scenery, bearing testament to its UNESCO World Heritage status
- Enjoy a Rhine River cruise onboard a steamer boat
- Sample wines from the Rhine Valley region
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Beautiful city of Heidelberg ...Photo by: Theresa M
- Rhine Valley River CruisePhoto by: Mario S
Malta, 07 2014
- A Giant Wine Barrel at ...Photo by: Mario S
Malta, 07 2014
- Quaint HeidelbergPhoto by: Anne A
- How quaint!Photo by: Anne A
- Schloss HeidelbergPhoto by: Heather B
- River cruisePhoto by: Carmel
- Rhine ValleyPhoto by: Eduard K
USA, 11 2012
What You Can Expect
Our guide Adrien was funny and nice. The castle was very lovely and having the chance to explore the town of Heidelberg on our own was very fun. We then returned to Frankfurt to retrieve a few more tourists and drop of a few. The ride to the Rhine Valley was easy and the boat trip was beautiful. Dinner at the restaurant was an experience, the decor was like nothing ever seen before. Food was fine. A great way to end our 4 week vacation of Europe.
Great trip. Tour guide Adriane was very entertaining and knowledgeable.
This tour was amazing!
Everything went well on this trip. Maybe could have used a little less humor and a lot more information.
The combination tour to Heidelberg and the Rhine Valley was fantastic -- it was my last full day in Europe and I could not have asked for a better send off. The Rhine Valley cruise especially was amazing -- so romantic and gorgeous. I was lucky to have perfect weather. I met some very nice and fun people on the tour, so I felt like I made some new friends even though I joined the tour myself.
Marian S United States of ...
This was actually two consecutive trips. Different experiences, both wonderful. Our time was limited in Frankfurt, and this was perfect.
Great tour of the Heidelberg castle, was able to spend some time in the main square of Heidelberg, beautiful river tour where we saw many castles, and good meal for dinner and wine for a wine tasting.
My wife and I were in Frankfurt for only 1 day so we needed a tour which would give us the most opportunity to sightsee as possible. This tour fit the bill perfectly. The tour guide was informative, funny, and really enjoyed his work.
Highly recommend this tour for those with limited time.
Greatly enjoyed both tours! Heidelberg highlight was the castle. Rhine valley featured a cruise on the Rhine river (relaxing and picturesque) followed by dinner and wine tasting (the ice wine is worth trying). The guide (Adrian) was fantastic (very knowledgeable and funny)!
Wonderful experience.....beautiful....really enjoyed both