- Full-day trip from Frankfurt to Munich
- Enjoy a double-decker bus sightseeing tour of Bavaria's capital
- See top Munich attractions, including the Cathedral of our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche) and the world-famous
- Enjoy free time for independent sightseeing and shopping
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
What You Can Expect
On arrival, enjoy a guided double-decker bus city tour, where you'll experience Munich's unique Bavarian charm. You'll see the beautiful Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche), and marvel at the famous carillon of the Old Town Hall at Munich's most popular public square, the Marienplatz.
Continue to another highlight in Munich's lovely Old Town, the Hofbrauhaus -- known as the world's largest beer hall. As you pass some of the city's most popular museums, you'll learn about the science and technology exhibition of the German Museum (Deutsches Museum), and about the famous art collections of the New and Old Pinakothek (Neue und Alte Pinakothek).
On your Munich city tour, you’ll also see the picturesque English Garden, visit the Baroque Nymphenburg Palace, and drive by the impressive Olympic Park, a past venue of the Summer Olympics and home to the futuristic designed BMW World.
Before returning to Frankfurt, you'll have time to spend at your leisure for independent sightseeing and shopping. And while you explore Bavaria's capital, don't miss the chance to sample some typical Bavarian beer and sausages!