- Day trip from Frankfurt to Neuschwanstein Castle
- Travel along the beautiful Romantic Road, surrounded by foothills of the Bavarian Alps
- Skip the entrance lines at Neuschwanstein Castle for a guided tour
- Admire the stunning architecture of one of Germany's most famous attractions
- Learn about the castle's history, architecture and fairy-tale inspiration
- Explore independently after your tour
What You Can Expect
Had a wonderful time on the trip, it left on time and returned on time, we were well looked after throughout the day and the driver was excellent, he (Jack) was full of stories and information about the region we were traveling through and was very informative and funny. He was explained correctly time lines for the day and made sure the bus was warm enough and we had enough food and drink for the trip, He was also very helpful at recommending other sights to see after the trip. The castle was fantastic to see and the town of Rothenburg was amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed the excursion and would recommend it to anyone.
I really enjoyed my day trip to Neuschwanstein. It is an extremely long day with a lot of time on the road. If you are not put off by spending 4-5 hours on the road each way, I highly recommend this trip. The castle is one of the most stunning things in Europe that I have seen and the region of Bavaria it is located in is gorgeous. Additionally our guide stopped for pictures in Rothenburg on the way back which is an experience not to be missed. The guide Wolfgang was professional, knowledgable, and even went out of his way to try to converse with me in German to help improve my language skills even though he spoke flawless English.