- Half-day or full-day Rhine Valley Trip from Frankfurt
- Travel to the Rhine River by luxury air-conditioned coach
- See majestic Rhineland scenery, bearing testament to its UNESCO World Heritage status
- Enjoy a Rhine River cruise onboard a steamer boat
- Sample wines from the Rhine Valley region
- Book the full-day trip to see the Loreley Rock
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Winding northwards from Switzerland to the North Sea, the River Rhine is stretching an impressive 766 miles (1,232 km). To see it all would require several days, so your Rhine Valley Day Trip focuses on its beautiful UNESCO World Heritage listed stretch.
For those with less than a full day to spare, choose the half-day Rhine Valley trip to enjoy a Rhine River cruise (from Kaub to Rudesheim) followed by a wine-tasting session and dinner. This is a great way to experience this unforgettable region in a short space of time.
Alternatively, the full-day Rhine Valley trip includes a longer Rhine River Cruise which passes the iconic Loreley Rock. You'll relax over lunch in a gorgeous riverside restaurant and then take a Rhine River cruise to the harbor at St Goarshausen. Here you'll disembark for a wine-tasting session before spending time at leisure in Rudesheim with its many wine bars and shops.