- Day trip to Wiesbaden and Mainz from Frankfurt
- Explore the spa town of Wiesbaden with a guide, learning about attractions like Wiesbaden Casino and Kurhaus
- Ride on the Neroberg Mountain Train, Germany’s oldest water-powered railway
- Visit the Russian Orthodox St Elizabeth Church at the top of Neroberg Mountain
- Discover the delights of Mainz on a walking tour, seeing St Stephen’s Church and St Martin’s Cathedral
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people ensures personalized attention
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great introduction to one of Germany's most beautiful spa towns – Wiesbaden – that's popular for its thermal baths, Roman buildings and Italian flair! It also includes the must-visit Wiesbaden Casino inside the Kurhaus.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Mario S Malta
A very interesting private tour to two historic and picturesque towns not too far from Frankfurt. As my wife and I were the only tour partecipants, we were taken around in a limo, and had the driver/guide all to ourselves. He took us to visit the important sites, and we were also given free time to further explore any place that caught our fancy.
The guide was very uninformed about most of the monuments in Wiesbaden. Did not take us to Mainz. Almost crashed the car in a red light. He also made me pay for his drink in the Cofe shop he took us there. Save your money.