- Beach snorkeling tour to Paradise Cove
- Spend a peaceful morning or afternoon on secluded, white-sand Crystal Beach
- Go snorkeling on Deadman’s Reef to see turtles, colorful fish and maybe even a dolphin!
- Food and drinks available at the beach bar (own expense)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Freeport included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, you have about three hours to enjoy Paradise Cove however you wish. Stretch out on the soft white sand, and enjoy this out-of-the-way beach where you can relax without the crowds and vendors found on the better-known beaches.
Your snorkeling guide is on hand to provide you with a mask, snorkel and fins and give you some tips on snorkeling safety. Then just enter the water and snorkel right off the shore! Deadman’s Reef is one of Grand Bahama's best off-shore reefs, home to marine life like colorful fish, sea turtles, shellfish and even dolphins.
If you’re not up for snorkeling, you can still see some marine life by simply walking out into the shallow crystal-clear water and watching the fish swim around. And when you get hungry or thirsty, pop into the beach bar for a conch burger, hot dog or lobster salad, or a frozen daiquiri or other tropical drink.
When your beach time is up, you’ll be driven back to Freeport, where you tour ends with hotel drop-off.