- 3-hour dinner cruise from Freeport
- Enjoy being out on the water in the tranquil evening hours
- Feast on a surf ‘n’ turf dinner of steak and lobster, veggies and dessert
- Sip rum punch, Bahama Mamas or wine from the unlimited bar
- Dance off your meal to Caribbean music and modern-day hits
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Begin the evening with a cocktail or glass of wine from the bar, or choose from a variety of nonalcoholic drinks like fruit punch or lemonade. Take in incredible views of the Bahamian shoreline and the colorful sunset before sitting down to your surf ‘n’ turf dinner. Your dinner includes steak and lobster, along with sides like vegetables and freshly-baked bread, and dessert.
After dinner, head to the deck for a dance party of island music and top 40 hits. The bar stays open as you enjoy this festive party, where revelers will be line dancing and doing the limbo! Once the ship docks at the marina, you will be driven back to your hotel in Freeport.
- Surf ‘n’ turf (steak and lobster)
- Garden salad
- Baked potato
- California-style vegetables
- Freshly baked rolls
- Unlimited wine, rum punch, Bahama Mamas, fruit punch and lemonade
This was a great tour. While it is not a first class restaurant setting, the steak and lobster were pretty good. The overall tour was fun and the view was awesome. The crew was fun and entertaining. The Bahama Mamas were weak at first, but a small tip seemed to increase the alcohol percentage of the drinks. : We had a great time and felt it was an incredible value!
The surf and turf dinner was just ok because the steak was warm, not hot, and tough. The entertainment was disappointing because we were expecting a show. Still, the lead entertainer was amazing at doing the limbo rock dance when the stick seemed less than two feet off the floor on the boat. I would recommend anyway for the music, dancing and drinking.