- 3-hour dinner cruise from Freeport
- Enjoy being out on the water in the tranquil evening hours
- Feast on a surf ‘n’ turf dinner of steak and lobster, veggies and dessert
- Sip rum punch, Bahama Mamas or wine from the unlimited bar
- Dance off your meal to Caribbean music and modern-day hits
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Grab a glass of wine or rum punch, or get into the Bahamian spirit with a Bahama Mama cocktail (nonalcoholic fruit punch and lemonade are also available). Enjoy views of the island and the Caribbean in the glow of twilight, and then sit down to a dinner of steak and lobster, veggies, freshly baked bread and dessert.
When you’ve finished eating, hit the boat’s dance floor to work off your meal. Island music and Top 40 hits provide the soundtrack to a festive party of line dancing, limbo and unlimited drinks. Your cruise eventually comes to an end when you return to the marina and are driven back to your hotel.
Sample dinner menu (subject to change):
- Surf ‘n’ turf (steak and lobster)
- Garden salad
- Baked potato
- California-style vegetables
- Freshly baked rolls
- Unlimited wine, rum punch, Bahama Mamas, fruit punch and lemonade
This was a great tour. While it is not a first class restaurant setting, the steak and lobster were pretty good. The overall tour was fun and the view was awesome. The crew was fun and entertaining. The Bahama Mamas were weak at first, but a small tip seemed to increase the alcohol percentage of the drinks. : We had a great time and felt it was an incredible value!
The surf and turf dinner was just ok because the steak was warm, not hot, and tough. The entertainment was disappointing because we were expecting a show. Still, the lead entertainer was amazing at doing the limbo rock dance when the stick seemed less than two feet off the floor on the boat. I would recommend anyway for the music, dancing and drinking.