- Lucayan National Park shore excursion from Freeport, Bahamas
- Walk along Gold Rock Beach and soak up the sun
- Enjoy the company of a wide variety of wild birds and colorful fish
- Complimentary port pickup and drop off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Stroll through the park and see a variety of wild birds and colorful fish. Walk along a wooden boardwalk to Gold Rock Beach, a fantastic piece of coastline with clear water and soft sand. Look for shells or just relax in this idyllic spot before returning to the cruise ship port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Freeport for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Our tour guide was Biggy and he did a great job. He was very knowledgable about the history of the island and the Lucayan National Park
The caves were entrances into the underground rivers. The nature trails around the caves are very pretty. The beach was amazing
What a great tour
Tour guide was great, wanted to spend more time at Luciyan beach. All in all a great time and good value.