- Lucayan National Park shore excursion from Freeport, Bahamas
- Walk along Gold Rock Beach and soak up the sun
- Enjoy the company of a wide variety of wild birds and colorful fish
- Complimentary port pickup and drop off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
Stroll through the park and see a variety of wild birds and colorful fish. Walk along a wooden boardwalk to Gold Rock Beach, a fantastic piece of coastline with clear water and soft sand. Look for shells or just relax in this idyllic spot before returning to the cruise ship port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Freeport for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Reviewed by Tracy S, January 2013
Once we got past some confusion in regard to overbooking and having to wait for a larger bus, we enjoyed the tour. Biggie our Guide was very informative about local history and information. The caves were small but interesting. The walk to the beach nice, Gold Rock Beach was breathtaking!
Reviewed by Anonymous, September 2012