- 5.5-hour airboat and snorkeling adventure
- Learn about Grand Bahama’s spectacular marine eco-system from a local guide
- Zip across the water on an exciting airboat ride
- See underwater caves and blue holes
- Go snorkeling off Crystal Beach to spot fish and turtles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people provides a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Glide across the bright blue water at speeds up to 50 mph (80 kph), slowing down whenever marine animals like barracudas, turtles, sharks and stonefish come into view. As you travel over crystal-clear blue holes, learn about this prehistoric natural phenomenon, found in high concentration in the Bahamas, from your guide. Watch fish swimming in and out of the blue holes, and admire red mangroves that provide protection for the coral reef.
Back on shore, take a short ride to secluded Crystal Beach, where you'll pop on your provided gear and wade out into the water for a 45-minute snorkeling tour. Spot colorful fish, turtles, shellfish and maybe even a dolphin, and then return to shore to relax on the beach and refuel with an included lunch.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.