- 5.5-hour airboat and snorkeling adventure
- Learn about Grand Bahama’s spectacular marine eco-system from a local guide
- Zip across the water on an exciting airboat ride
- See underwater caves and blue holes
- Go snorkeling off Crystal Beach to spot fish and turtles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people provides a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Jay, our guide, gave a great tour on the airboat for about 90 minutes through the mangroves, pointing out the blue holes and we were able to walk on an island quite a ways off shore and view the ecosystem. We were then driven to a beach for snorkeling, which I chose not to do, but others in the group seemed to enjoy the experience. Lunch, which was included, was quite delicious!
I was unable to take this trip because I was in the emergency room with a tooth abscess.