- 4-hour cruise from Freeport to a remote island by 45-foot catamaran
- Dock at a remote island beach and dive into turquoise waters
- Snorkel over a reef in search of dolphins, sea turtles and multicolored fish
- Savor a Bahamian-style buffet lunch right off the grill
- Sip lemonade and as many Bahama Mama cocktails as you’d like!
- All snorkel equipment and round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
Chad Karen Erin and their crew were great! I recommend to all ages!
Highly recommend! Staff was very friendly, and informative...laid back but very professional, and the bbq on the beach was amazing!
The crew was very knowledgeable and friendly....it was our first snorkeling experience and we loved it!! I would highly recommend this to anyone going to Freeport
The trip was well staffed and very enjoyable 5 star rating
It was awesome! Great value, well worth the money spent for a day on the water and the beach!
This tour was so fabulous!!!! The staff was friendly, entertaining, and extremely helpful. The reef you go snorkeling at was beautiful. The beach lunch was also very good. This was hands down the highlight of our trip!
Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Freeport. The people were fantastic, really made it a good time. Tons of fish during snorkeling, didn't feel rushed at all either. Good strong drinks, and they really mean all you can drink. Lunch was very good as well. Will do this again on our next trip!
This trip was SO fun!! The crew was SO happy and pleasant and personable. I was lucky enough to see a sea turtle while snorkeling and many other tropical fish. The lunch was freshly cooked on an open fire pit and was delicious. we ate it on a beautiful private beach!
It was great ! Operators friendly and helpful. Food was very good. Would highly recommend this tour.