- 4-hour cruise from Freeport to a remote island by 45-foot catamaran
- Dock at a remote island beach and dive into turquoise waters
- Snorkel over a reef in search of dolphins, sea turtles and multicolored fish
- Savor a Bahamian-style buffet lunch right off the grill
- Sip lemonade and as many Bahama Mama cocktails as you’d like!
- All snorkel equipment and round-trip hotel transport included
Head out to sea and stop to dip into crystal-clear waters boasting 200-foot (61-meter) visibility and swim among an array of brightly colored fish. Your experienced crew members will provide snorkeling instructions and ensure your safety in the water.
When you hop back aboard the boat and reach the deserted island, enjoy two lazy hours sprawling under the tropical sun or snorkeling in shallow water off shore. The region is teeming with tropical fish and exotic creatures that make the coral formations their homes. Keep an eye out for dolphins and sea turtles as you swim, or simply relax on the white-sand beach.
Note that the crew will determine the specific snorkel and beach site for a particular day, according to weather conditions and passenger requests, to allow for the most ideal locale.
Enjoy an authentic Bahamian-style buffet including grilled chicken, corn and bread along with unlimited lemonade and Bahama Mamas – a blended drink made with orange juice, pineapple juice and coconut rum. Yum!
After lunch, sail back to Freeport, where you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.