- Biking and snorkeling combo tour on Grand Bahama
- Enjoy a 2-hour bike tour through West End, the island’s capital and oldest city
- Hear about its interesting history, such as its role during American Prohibition in the 1920s and ‘30s
- Visit Paradise Cove on the south coast of the island
- Snorkel on the offshore reef, looking for fish, turtles and other sea life
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
During the approximate 2-hour tour, make stops along the way to take photos and hear commentary from your guide about the town’s history, which includes time as a rum-running outpost during Prohibition in the United States. You’ll also stop for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense).
When the bike portion of your adventure ends, board your tour vehicle for the ride to Paradise Cove, a white-sand beach on the south coast that’s a bit off the beaten path. Don your provided snorkeling gear and wade into the water, following your guide to the offshore reef. You have 1.5 hours to snorkel with fish, turtles and other marine life, or just swim in the turquoise water and relax on the beach.
Your tour ends with return to your hotel.