Travel between July 1 and August 31, 2014, and save off our previously offered price
- Private day trour in Saint Tropez Golfe
- Free time to explore the citadel and museums of Saint-Tropez
- Explore Ramatuelle and Gassin
- Boutiques and canals of Port Grimaud
- Scenic drive through part of the Côte d'Azur
What You Can Expect
Then, climb the steps to the pretty medieval village of Gassin, visit the Annonciade or explore the many museums around. Next, you can get away from the crowd and discover the Pampelonne beach area. As you make your way out of Saint-Tropez, your vehicle will snake its way along the winding road, offering breathtaking views of the Mediterranean coast as you pass through many fishing villages.
Finally you will stop at Port Grimaud, a village nicknamed “Little Venice,” and admire its canals, bridges, boutiques and charming houses before you return to Saint-Tropez via the coastal road.