- Full-day trip to the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher from Galway
- See Dunguaire Castle in the picturesque fishing village of Kinvara
- Admire the eye-catching landscape of the Burren and see Megalithic monuments like Poulnabrone Dolmen
- Marvel at the Celtic crosses near Kilfenora
- Relax in Gus O'Connors pub in Doolin -- one of the village's world-famous pubs
- Explore the Cliffs of Moher at leisure before returning to Galway by luxury coach
What You Can Expect
Continue your journey through Burren National Park – or simply ‘the Burren’ – and marvel at its utterly intriguing landscape, with rolling hills covered with limestone rocks. The park is home to numerous ancient monuments like the Poulnabrone Dolmen, which is said to be the most photographed Megalithic monument in the country, and the little-known Ballyalban Fairy Fort.
Just outside the town of Kilfenora, stop and hop off your coach to see some Celtic crosses, and learn about their history and symbolism from your guide. The tiny coastal village of Doolin is nearby, and lunch takes place here, in one of the town’s legendary pubs -- Gus O'Connors -- that's famous for its traditional Irish music and great food.
Your afternoon is spent at the stunning Cliffs of Moher, and it’s sure to be the highlight of your day. With approximately two hours to spend here at your leisure, walk around enjoying unforgettable views over the Atlantic Ocean and the Aran Islands. Featured in classic movies like The Princess Bride and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the cliffs are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and perfect for a bracing walk with unforgettable scenery.
Return to Galway via the coastal roads, enjoying one last break for a walk on the Burren.