- Full-day trip to the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher from Galway
- See Dunguaire Castle in the picturesque fishing village of Kinvara
- Admire the eye-catching landscape of the Burren and see Megalithic monuments like Poulnabrone Dolmen
- Marvel at the Celtic crosses near Kilfenora
- Relax in Gus O'Connors pub in Doolin -- one of the village's world-famous pubs
- Explore the Cliffs of Moher at leisure before returning to Galway by luxury coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- PoulnabronePhoto by: MA ELENA C
- The Dolmen of BurrenPhoto by: Anna R
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Anna R
- Our day at the Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: mieibella
USA, 10 2014
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Lyndon E
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Cheyenne B
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: k.dossin
- One of the most beautiful ...Photo by: Pheebz
- Me at the Cliffs of Moher.Photo by: Pheebz
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Paris B
What You Can Expect
It was a wonderful experience with a witty bus driver who had a wealth of knowledge of Ireland along with its history. We enjoyed gorgeous drive and stopped at a few quaint towns along the way including Ballyvaughan, Kinvara Dungaire Castle, thru the Burren Poulnabrone Megalithic Tomb, and Doolin. The Cliffs of Moher were just gorgeous with plenty of time to explore and take lots of pictures. It was a memorable trip and worth the experience.
Great driver/ tour guide. Made the trip extremely enjoyable. Very knowledgeable and great sense of humour. Highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see beautiful Galway and surrounding area.
Fantastic tour! The guide Phil was awesome, so friendly and fun. The trip stopped a enough places to get a feel for the countryside. Wonderful. I would do it again!!!
Great tour! We had beautiful weather and a very informative tour guide Paul. I loved the convenience of the pick-up location. Good communication from the tour company about the location and time of the pick-up ahead of my trip. Paul really went above and beyond in making sure we saw as much as possible and he is super knowledgeable about both the history and the geology of the area. Great experience!
Excellent tour and our guide, Paul, was amazing. We had beautiful weather so he let us spend more time outside at the Cliffs of Moher and stopped a few extra times for us to climb the limestone rocks and get some beautiful photos. I highly recommend this tour with Paul.
The countryside leading up to the cliffs is breathtaking. The cliffs you cannot describe in words you have to experience it for yourself. The tour was worth every penny. I particularly enjoyed the seafood chowder in Doolin. If you miss this tour you have missed Ireland.
Loved it. The bus driver/tour guide was awesome. Got to see lots of things on the way to the Cliffs.
Amazing scenery. This is a great day trip even in winter. The guide was great and the stops were
terrific. Would recommend this to all who visit Galway.
Excellent tour guide. A great day for pictures.