- Full-day trip to the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher from Galway
- See Dunguaire Castle in the picturesque fishing village of Kinvara
- Admire the eye-catching landscape of the Burren and see Megalithic monuments like Poulnabrone Dolmen
- Marvel at the Celtic crosses near Kilfenora
- Relax in Gus O'Connors pub in Doolin -- one of the village's world-famous pubs
- Explore the Cliffs of Moher at leisure before returning to Galway by luxury coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Happy Days at the Cliffs of ...Photo by: Jennifer C
- PoulnabronePhoto by: MA ELENA C
- The Dolmen of BurrenPhoto by: Anna R
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Anna R
- Our day at the Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: mieibella
USA, 10 2014
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Lyndon E
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Cheyenne B
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: k.dossin
- One of the most beautiful ...Photo by: Pheebz
- Me at the Cliffs of Moher.Photo by: Pheebz
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Paris B
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
Gila R Israel
We had a great tour - lovely day out of Galway - good driver/guide, lovely lunch at a great pub/restaurant, the Cliffs are very special and on the way saw some sights as well - a full recommended day !
I loved this tour! The price is absolutely fair and you really get to see a lot of western Ireland. Our tour guide was very relaxed and didn't pressure us to get back to the bus at an exact time - he was flexible and very knowledgeable of the area. My only critique is our stop at Doolin's Pub - while they did get our food to us quickly, the place was very overcrowded with other tour groups and the food was mediocre. I suggest packing a lunch and eating it in town while everyone else is at the pub. Overall it was a great day and I am so happy we did this!
Must see if you are in Ireland.
The tour tour guide Gary was awesome! Great tour to the cliffs.
This was an amazing trip! The guide/driver was very entertaining and knowledgeable, often referring to his own experiences in the area. All the stops were great, and we had a perfect day at the Cliffs of Moher, which doesn't often happen.
Rainy day but tour guide and itinerary kept our spirits high. Full day of sites and variety of opportunities to learn.
Great tour, tour/bus driver was great, was a real pleasure. Bus driver's name was Gary btw.
It was a lovely day with the bus driver, who was the most perfect guide on that day!