- Full-day trip to the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher from Galway
- See Dunguaire Castle in the picturesque fishing village of Kinvara
- Admire the eye-catching landscape of the Burren and see Megalithic monuments like Poulnabrone Dolmen
- Marvel at the Celtic crosses near Kilfenora
- Relax in Gus O'Connors pub in Doolin -- one of the village's world-famous pubs
- Explore the Cliffs of Moher at leisure before returning to Galway by luxury coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- PoulnabronePhoto by: MA ELENA C
- The Dolmen of BurrenPhoto by: Anna R
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Anna R
- Our day at the Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: mieibella
USA, 10 2014
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Lyndon E
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Cheyenne B
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: k.dossin
- One of the most beautiful ...Photo by: Pheebz
- Me at the Cliffs of Moher.Photo by: Pheebz
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Paris B
What You Can Expect
Rainy day but tour guide and itinerary kept our spirits high. Full day of sites and variety of opportunities to learn.
Great tour, tour/bus driver was great, was a real pleasure. Bus driver's name was Gary btw.
It was a lovely day with the bus driver, who was the most perfect guide on that day!
what a great tour and with Gary as our driver/tour guide was simply amazing not think we could have seen all the things we saw that day with his expertise of the area., so don't miss this opportunity
Excellent tour. Mike D was an excellent guide and driver.
It was a wonderful experience with a witty bus driver who had a wealth of knowledge of Ireland along with its history. We enjoyed gorgeous drive and stopped at a few quaint towns along the way including Ballyvaughan, Kinvara Dungaire Castle, thru the Burren Poulnabrone Megalithic Tomb, and Doolin. The Cliffs of Moher were just gorgeous with plenty of time to explore and take lots of pictures. It was a memorable trip and worth the experience.
Great driver/ tour guide. Made the trip extremely enjoyable. Very knowledgeable and great sense of humour. Highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see beautiful Galway and surrounding area.
Fantastic tour! The guide Phil was awesome, so friendly and fun. The trip stopped a enough places to get a feel for the countryside. Wonderful. I would do it again!!!
Great tour! We had beautiful weather and a very informative tour guide Paul. I loved the convenience of the pick-up location. Good communication from the tour company about the location and time of the pick-up ahead of my trip. Paul really went above and beyond in making sure we saw as much as possible and he is super knowledgeable about both the history and the geology of the area. Great experience!