- Full day trip to Connemara from Galway city with an expert guide
- Explore Ross Errilly Friary, one of Ireland’s best preserved Franciscan friaries
- Spend time at leisure in Cong village, where The Quiet Man was filmed in the 1950s
- Travel around Lough Carrib and Loch Na Fooey – two of Ireland’s most picturesque lakes
- Visit Kylemore Abbey and admire its Victorian walled gardens (entry at your own expense)
- Transport by luxury coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour. Phil was an excellent guide and driver.
PJ was wonderful- funny, informative, and a fine driver. We enjoyed our day very much!
Our tour operator was PJ. He was excellent! We were able to see the mountains and the countryside of sheep farmers with their baby lambs. So sweet! The story of Kylemore Abbey is even more beautiful than the beautiful Abbey itself. We had a great day and thoroughly enjoyed it all. I would recommend this tour.
I booked this tour after reading the reviews and was really glad we did, it was excellent. The bus departs from the COACH station not the bus station, this was not stated on the itinerary.
The driver Mike D was superb, spoke in great detail about the areas we were passing, clear on instructions of where to go and when to return to the bus and navigating along the narrow country roads.
We stopped off at Kylemore Abbey first, which is quite spectacular along with the gardens and church, there's a cafe and shop on the grounds. We made several stops to take photo's of the amazing views of the Connemara mountains and surrounding areas. We had a look around the village Cong, which is where the film The Quiet man was filmed.
Thoroughly enjoyed the tour and would strongly recommend it.
PJ was awesome, and couldn't have asked for a better trip
My wife cried when we had to leave. We returned on another day. More than that I need not say.
The tour was great. The scenery spectacular. Paul was very knowledgeable and a great guide. Only downside was the pouring rain at the abbey
Excellent way to see the country side and Kylemore Abbey if you do not have a car. Scenery was beautiful. Very good tour.