- Full-day trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc in France from Geneva, led by a professional guide
- Take a 90-minute drive through the Arve Valley to Chamonix
- Choose from four different tour options to suit your preferences
- Take the cable car to the summit of the Aiguille du Midi (not available from November 4 to December 20 and only if option selected)
- Marvel at spectacular views of the Swiss, French and Italian Alps, including Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn
- Hop aboard the cog railway to Montenvers and enjoy a 3-course lunch in Chamonix (if option selected)
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Geneva
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Make the most of your time in Chamonix and Mont Blanc with a professional guide who shows the way. You'll travel around Chamonix with ease and gain special insight into the region.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- On top of the world!Photo by: Kirsten M
- At the summit of Aiguille du ...Photo by: Sally M
- IMGP3310Photo by: Thomas W
- Chamonix Mont-BlancPhoto by: Kimberley W
- Enjoying our time at the topPhoto by: Jade S
- View from the topPhoto by: Jade S
- View from the topPhoto by: Brenn H
- Planpraz, Chamonix, The Alps, ...Photo by: Hooi Meng C
- Alps in DecemberPhoto by: Francis G
Ireland, 12 2009
- View from Mont Blanc TerracePhoto by: IAN S
United Kingdom, 02 2008
- Mer de Glace, MontenversPhoto by: Jairo C
- life on the edgePhoto by: josef
United Kingdom, 11 2015
- Aigulle du MidiPhoto by: Katherine N
- chamonix glaceirPhoto by: AALOK P
- Mont BlancPhoto by: neelmani
- Ice CavePhoto by: neelmani
- Mer de GlacePhoto by: neelmani
- Another View at the TopPhoto by: neelmani
- Summit ViewPhoto by: neelmani
- Neil the guidePhoto by: Juhani H
What You Can Expect
This was one of the highlights of my European winter trip! Reaching the summit of Mont Blanc was the best experience! The glacier walk was also well worth the 450 steps! However, because of the high altitude take your time you will be puffed out!
Fabulous, Neil was a good tour guide, would have liked a bit more information though
Excellent trip unforgettable. The tour guide was excellent, knowledgeable, and cooperative.
Fantastic views and snow
Never leave Geneva without visiting Chamonix, the best experience ever!
An awesome day which we thouroughly enjoyed from beginning to end. The coach was comfortable and clean and our tour guide was very knowledgable and witty. On arrival in Chamonix we were given our ski passes which enabled us easy access onto the cable cars and the train up to the glacier. Crystal clear blue skies allowed us to witness the most breathtaking views. The lunch was also delicious. Overall a highly recommended and well organised day trip. We shall definitely be returning.
Great Trip!! Lovely location our guide Neil provided just the right amount of assistance for my preference. If you want someone to hold your hand all day this is not for you.
This is an excellent sight-seeing day trip from Geneva! One gets to travel to France and see the French Alps. The village is charming and quaint and the cable car ride to the top of Mont Blanc is invigorating and breathtaking. There is a glass box at the top that allows you to step out and on a clear day, the pictures are phenonmenal! Our guide took us for a hike and we did the cable car to the top of the mountain. I would highly recommend it as a day trip out of Geneva.
It was more than I expected. The views are spectacular.
I highly recommend it to every one.