- Full-day trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc in France from Geneva, led by a professional guide
- Take a 90-minute drive through the Arve Valley to Chamonix
- Choose from four different tour options to suit your preferences
- Take the cable car to the summit of the Aiguille du Midi (not available from November 4 to December 20 and only if option selected)
- Marvel at spectacular views of the Swiss, French and Italian Alps, including Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn
- Hop aboard the cog railway to Montenvers and enjoy a 3-course lunch in Chamonix (if option selected)
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Geneva
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Make the most of your time in Chamonix and Mont Blanc with a professional guide who shows the way. You'll travel around Chamonix with ease and gain special insight into the region.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- On top of the world!Photo by: Kirsten M
- At the summit of Aiguille du ...Photo by: Sally M
- IMGP3310Photo by: Thomas W
- Chamonix Mont-BlancPhoto by: Kimberley W
- Enjoying our time at the topPhoto by: Jade S
- View from the topPhoto by: Jade S
- View from the topPhoto by: Brenn H
- Planpraz, Chamonix, The Alps, ...Photo by: Hooi Meng C
- Alps in DecemberPhoto by: Francis G
Ireland, 12 2009
- View from Mont Blanc TerracePhoto by: IAN S
United Kingdom, 02 2008
- Mer de Glace, MontenversPhoto by: Jairo C
- life on the edgePhoto by: josef
United Kingdom, 11 2015
- Aigulle du MidiPhoto by: Katherine N
- chamonix glaceirPhoto by: AALOK P
- Mont BlancPhoto by: neelmani
- Ice CavePhoto by: neelmani
- Mer de GlacePhoto by: neelmani
- Another View at the TopPhoto by: neelmani
- Summit ViewPhoto by: neelmani
- Neil the guidePhoto by: Juhani H
What You Can Expect
we had a great time
This was amazing! The tour guide was great - so helpful and friendly. And of course the Alps were breathtaking. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone.
What a wonderful excursion this was! A must see for everyone. The beauty of this trip is beyond what you expect. Our guide Neil was very knowledgeable and helpful with everything. My husband and I both agree that this trip was so worth it. We are very glad we took the time to do this. Great job Key Tours!
I read all of the bad reviews about the Chamonix tour and was a bit worried, but actually had a wonderful trip. Neil, the guide, was very helpful at every step. His humour was perhaps a little politically incorrect, but I found it funny. His dry humour could be taken as condescending, but you have to go in with an open mind and understand the British. The tour itself was wonderful. In the morning, the main cable car was closed due to high winds, so Neil made some quick changes and had us doing the train and glacier in the morning, instead. By afternoon, the cable car was still closed and covered in clouds, so Neil directed us to an alternative cable car. Not as high, which is a bit disappointing, but it was still a wonderful experience and nobody can control the weather! We made the best of the day's mixed weather.
Wow! The tour was fantastic. The scenery view with the ropeway and cogwheel train ride were ecstatic. If in Geneva, one must take this tour for sure.
Highly recommend! the tour is great, the place is absolutely outstanding, don't miss the train to the glaciar and a hot chocolate on the top of the mountain!
The tour was wonderful! Beautiful location and a knowledgeable tour guide. The only issue was with the trip back to Geneva - we ended up on a different bus with another group, which was late and quite crowded. However, the day was great!
Was in Geneva for the weekend and so glad I took this tour. Wouldn't hesitate if the weather is good - easily one of the best days of my life. The Aix du Midi and Mer de Glace was plain fabulous.
I had a great time - stunning views of Mont Blanc, the Alps and Chamonix from above, and I really enjoyed seeing the Mer de Glace, Ice Caves and Montenvers too. The tour guide Nigel was friendly and approachable, and the trip went very smoothly. Since all transport was included and timings were organised in advance, this meant that we didn't have to worry about the logistics and we could just focus on the sights and natural beauty!
The trip to Aiguille du Midi is absolutely a must, especially if you are lucky with the weather and the sky is clear. The views are breathtaking, as is the lack of oxygen! The trip to Mer de Glace is nice even though the attraction itself is not necessarily that amazing. Pretty views though. Chamonix as town doesn't offer too much, but is a good stop-over for lunch.