- Full-day trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc in France from Geneva, led by a professional guide
- Take a 90-minute drive through the Arve Valley to Chamonix
- Choose from four different tour options to suit your preferences
- Take the cable car to the summit of the Aiguille du Midi (not available from November 4 to December 20)
- Marvel at spectacular views of the Swiss, French and Italian Alps, including Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn
- Hop aboard the cog railway to Montenvers and enjoy a 3-course lunch in Chamonix
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Geneva
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Make the most of your time in Chamonix and Mont Blanc with a professional guide who shows the way. You'll travel around Chamonix with ease and gain special insight into the region.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- On top of the world!Photo by: Kirsten M
- At the summit of Aiguille du ...Photo by: Sally M
- IMGP3310Photo by: Thomas W
- Chamonix Mont-BlancPhoto by: Kimberley W
- Enjoying our time at the topPhoto by: Jade S
- View from the topPhoto by: Jade S
- View from the topPhoto by: Brenn H
- Planpraz, Chamonix, The Alps, ...Photo by: Hooi Meng C
- Alps in DecemberPhoto by: Francis G
Ireland, 12 2009
- View from Mont Blanc TerracePhoto by: IAN S
United Kingdom, 02 2008
- life on the edgePhoto by: josef
United Kingdom, 11 2015
- Aigulle du MidiPhoto by: Katherine N
- chamonix glaceirPhoto by: AALOK P
- Mont BlancPhoto by: neelmani
- Ice CavePhoto by: neelmani
- Mer de GlacePhoto by: neelmani
- Another View at the TopPhoto by: neelmani
- Summit ViewPhoto by: neelmani
- Neil the guidePhoto by: Juhani H
- Mont BlancPhoto by: Juhani H
What You Can Expect
An awesome day which we thouroughly enjoyed from beginning to end. The coach was comfortable and clean and our tour guide was very knowledgable and witty. On arrival in Chamonix we were given our ski passes which enabled us easy access onto the cable cars and the train up to the glacier. Crystal clear blue skies allowed us to witness the most breathtaking views. The lunch was also delicious. Overall a highly recommended and well organised day trip. We shall definitely be returning.
Great Trip!! Lovely location our guide Neil provided just the right amount of assistance for my preference. If you want someone to hold your hand all day this is not for you.
This is an excellent sight-seeing day trip from Geneva! One gets to travel to France and see the French Alps. The village is charming and quaint and the cable car ride to the top of Mont Blanc is invigorating and breathtaking. There is a glass box at the top that allows you to step out and on a clear day, the pictures are phenonmenal! Our guide took us for a hike and we did the cable car to the top of the mountain. I would highly recommend it as a day trip out of Geneva.
It was more than I expected. The views are spectacular.
I highly recommend it to every one.
This day was excellent in every way .The sun shone , the guide was first class , very enjoyable 3 course lunch and the scenery breath-taking from start to finish.
United Arab Emirates
Chamonix was a great place to visit. Seeing the ice capped mountains on a crystal clear day was amazing. Our tour guide Neil was very knowledgeable and gave us a lot more information than just about our tour, such as details about Geneva which was very helpful.
The only negative about this tour is the 3-course lunch. Give this a miss as the 2 options for main course chicken or vegetarian was quite average. Instead, go to the same restaurant and order your own meal from their extensive menu, that way you have more choices for lunch.
The ice caves were interesting but we thought they were a bit gimmicky... i.e. created as a tourist attraction only. So if you are fit and healthy and like a little exercise, then have fun with the stairs.
Remember to pack some very warm clothes.
A full bus load of tourists left on time from central Geneva with our tour guide who was knowledgeable and personable but often tried too hard to be entertaining and witty, confusing many with his instructions as a result. Nevertheless, the day was one to remember for all the right reasons. The cable car ride to Aiguille du Midi was sensational and although a mild blizzard struck the mountain whilst we were there, drastically hampering visibility and reducing the temperature, it was still spectacular. Given ample time at the top to bang off as many photos as possible, we then descended the mountain to Chamonix for a very satisfying lunch and free time in the town. The clouds cleared to a crystal clear blue sky and we then boarded the train to inspect the glacial ice cave. The train trip was fabulous and the ice cave suitably spectacular BUT very hard work up and down with the amount of steps. If you are too old, too young, feeble, sickly or have bad knees - forget it. My knees recovered after 2 days. A memorable day out and a highlight of our travels.
An absolute must from start to finish. Chamonix is such a picture perfect town - plenty of eating places - great to stroll the precinct and pick up a souvenir or two. The trip to Mont Blanc was truly amazing. Well organised and not rushed. I was lucky to get a sunny day so the scenery was shown off at its best. Wear some warm clothes. Spectacular scenery. Staff who ran tour were informative and helpful. Bus driver did a great job.
The weather was perfect, the views were breathtaking, organization was great. Neil is a very experienced guide and knows the needs of his audience pretty well.
Well organised trip that allows one to have time to enjoy the splendour of the mountain and the glacier in their own time - very knowledgeable guide and great group of people. Highly recommend this incredible tour - it was breath-taking and worth every cent. A full day, lots of walking, 428 steps down and then up again to see inside the ice caves, worth every exhausting step. Would use this company again in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful experience. Claudia