- Day trip to Gruyères from Geneva to enjoy some delicious cheese and chocolate tastings
- Discover the village of Gruyères and its beautiful surroundings, such as the Castle of Gruyères, the Alps and Lake Geneva
- Visit the Maison Cailler chocolate factory and learn about the chocolate-making process
- Tour La Maison du Gruyère cheese factory and discover the secrets of Swiss cheese production
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- Your multilingual guide will ensure an informative culinary experience
What You Can Expect
Then, your guide will take you for a walk across the picturesque village of Gruyères. Soak up the enchanting atmosphere and admire the rolling hills and meadows as you descend the hills to Montreux, overlooking Lake Geneva (Lac Léman) and the towering Alps. From afar, enjoy a breathtaking view of the medieval Castle of Gruyères (Château de Gruyères).
Enjoy free time for lunch in one of the restaurants in Gruyères (own expense) before visiting the traditional Maison Cailler chocolate factory. Here, enjoy some delicious chocolate samples while discovering the production process of this world-renowned treat.
After this relaxing culinary tour, your coach will bring you back to Geneva, where your tour will end around 6pm.
We started looking for organized trips during our very brief visit to Switzerland and were pleasantly surprised to find an excellent offer on your website. Booking was very easy.
We booked two trips. Yolanda was our guide during both trips. She is an an excellent guide very knowledgeable about Switzerland its history, customs, politics, wine... She answered all our questions. She is also fluent in many languages.
Weather was beautiful and we enjoyed beautiful views and our scheduled program very much