- Day trip to Gruyères from Geneva to enjoy some delicious cheese and chocolate tastings
- Discover the village of Gruyères and its beautiful surroundings, such as the Castle of Gruyères, the Alps and Lake Geneva
- Visit the Maison Cailler chocolate factory and learn about the chocolate-making process
- Tour La Maison du Gruyère cheese factory and discover the secrets of Swiss cheese production
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- Your multilingual guide will ensure an informative culinary experience
What You Can Expect
Then, your guide will take you for a walk across the picturesque village of Gruyères. Soak up the enchanting atmosphere and admire the rolling hills and meadows as you descend the hills to Montreux, overlooking Lake Geneva (Lac Léman) and the towering Alps. From afar, enjoy a breathtaking view of the medieval Castle of Gruyères (Château de Gruyères).
Enjoy free time for lunch in one of the restaurants in Gruyères (own expense) before visiting the traditional Maison Cailler chocolate factory. Here, enjoy some delicious chocolate samples while discovering the production process of this world-renowned treat.
After this relaxing culinary tour, your coach will bring you back to Geneva, where your tour will end around 6pm.
Loved the open top bus. Yolanda our guide was fantastic. She shared lots of info and seemed to speak many languages so everyone felt comfortable. The tour starts at 10 which is a much easier start time and as we had 24 hours in Geneva this was the perfect tour. It is well planned and a good day out. You don't feel rushed. The weather for us was perfect, which made the scenery all the more beautiful.
We started looking for organized trips during our very brief visit to Switzerland and were pleasantly surprised to find an excellent offer on your website. Booking was very easy.
We booked two trips. Yolanda was our guide during both trips. She is an an excellent guide very knowledgeable about Switzerland its history, customs, politics, wine... She answered all our questions. She is also fluent in many languages.
Weather was beautiful and we enjoyed beautiful views and our scheduled program very much