- 2.5-hour Geneva city sightseeing tour
- See top Geneva attractions from the comfort of your air-conditioned coach
- Take a tour on Geneva's mini-train
- Walking tour around Geneva's Old Town, guided by a local expert
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Old Town CathedralPhoto by: Anonymous
- Agréable visite ...Photo by: brigitte F
- Symbole du Lac Leman. ...Photo by: brigitte F
- The tour train!!Photo by: Cristian P
- Geneva by mini-trainPhoto by: Marie Yell E
Philippines, 06 2010
- MusicPhoto by: Salman M
Sweden, 07 2009
- HistoryPhoto by: Salman M
Sweden, 07 2009
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
Great as always
Nice, easy and quick way to watch the city.
Excellent tour to give you a feel for Geneva - in Winter you don't do the lake tour but at least you find out it's not Lake Geneva!
A great way to see Geneva. Our guide Patricia was lovely, very friendly and knowledgeable about the city. She allowed for extra time for the walking tour of the old town which was very interesting. The remainder of the tour by bus to see the international district where the United Nations and World Health Organisation buildings among others were located was ok, however, as we only drive by these buildings, it seemed a bit pointless in the end.
weather was not so good but the tour wav very good and interesting
Ideal City tour for short stay visitors
It was honestly a great tour. Everything you need to know in Geneva in a very compact setting, plus whatever you want to see more of you can always go back. For instance, we are shown St. Peter's Cathedral, and we can take pictures outside. I wanted to tour the towers and the site after so I went back the next day! It definitely is informative, and you will get good pictures. Our guide was more enthusiastic than most tours that I've been on, so that was a plus. The little train ride was cute, too. I got great pictures of the monuments, and I'm overall pleased with the tour.
The tour was great and due to the weather was not so good, the guide was able to make the best of it
A wonderful tour!