- Chamonix and Mont Blanc half-day tour from Geneva
- Enjoy a 90-minute drive through the Arve Valley to Chamonix
- Admire spectacular views of the Swiss, French and Italian Alps
- See Mont Blanc, the highest peak in both the Alps and Western Europe
- On a clear day, enjoy a view of the Matterhorn, the famous Swiss peak and icon of Switzerland
You’ll continue to Aiguille du Midi, a rocky peak near Mont Blanc with year-round snow. On a two-stage cable car, you’ll reach the mountain’s summit in just 20 minutes. Then, prepare to be awed by the spectacular panoramic views of the Chamonix Valley and the French, Swiss and Italian Alps! On a clear day, you may even see Mattherhorn, the famous Swiss peak and icon of Switzerland – it’s even found on packages of delicious Toblerone chocolate.
There are many terraces and balconies at the Aiguille du Midi summit, where you can enjoy the alpine views and watch skiers zooming down toward the glacier. There's also a cafe, where you can have a hot chocolate or enjoy a light snack (own expense) before returning back to Geneva with your driver-chauffeur.
Reviewed by Tamara D, February 2013
Excellent trip! I was a little hesitatnt on the price, but was well worth the money!
I ended up paying a little more money to come back on the later bus and spent to day in provence. Was a great day, the tour guide was helpful, friendly and fully of knowledge. Would reccomend to friends.
Reviewed by Daniela A, May 2012
Breath-taking landscapes. It's totally worth it.