- Independent Chamonix and Mont Blanc tour from Geneva
- Enjoy a scenic coach ride through the Arve Valley to the foot of Mont Blanc
- Explore the beautiful Alpine village of Chamonix on your own
- Ride the Aiguille du Midi cable car for incredible views over the Swiss, French and Italian Alps (if option selected)
- Combine your cable car ride with a train journey to Mer de Glace glacier (if option selected)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- East view from and quot;Le ...Photo by: zingasm
- Independent Chamonix and Mont ...Photo by: GLORY N
- at the peakPhoto by: Venkataraman D
- cable car ridePhoto by: Venkataraman D
- Cable car at ChamonixPhoto by: Venkataraman D
- Mountains of Chamonix, FrancePhoto by: Hennessy3864
- Our guidePhoto by: L J
- Lovely view from the top of ...Photo by: Johanna C
- ChamonixPhoto by: Johanna C
- Mont BlancPhoto by: Johanna C
- Mont BlancPhoto by: Johanna C
- Mont BlancPhoto by: Scholastica
- Lovely scenery but no guide :(Photo by: lingawei
What You Can Expect
Amazing day would well recommend it to do
We are so glad that we read and listened to all of the positive reviews. MOST INCREDIBLE VIEWS IN THE WORLD. This trip is a MUST if you are in Geneva. It was the highlight of our long weekend in Switzerland and France. The tour was well run and worth the money. I have traveled a lot in Europe, and Chamonix quickly became my favorite village town. The people are friendly, food is delicious and the views are out of this world. Don't miss out on this tour of a lifetime.
We had a really lovely time on this trip and are really glad we did it. The tour guides were really nice and very helpful. Chamonix is a beautiful village and well worth the visit.
the guide was very knowledgeable
Fantastic trip!! Tour guide was excellent. Went all the way to the top of Mont Blanc and walked out on the glass bridge!
The tour was great.
This tour was excellent, I pre-book a half day Independent tour to village of Chamonix and decided to upgrade to full day and the Aiguille du Midi aerial cable car ride to the spectacular mountain summit, and a train ride up to the Mer de Glace glacier.Going up to the top and see the magnificent view up there is just one of a lifetime experience. The day was a little rush because it was very busy up there in the summit, i only had time to ride the train to the mer de glace after and no time to go to the cave before we had to get back to the meeting point for the bus back to Geneva. Our tour guide was good and tried to make sure everyone was accounted for but some people did not make sure to be on time for the bus pick up back and we had to wait and the guide tried to find them before bus had no choice and leave without a couple of people. Fully recommend this tour, it's well organized.
Our guide, Neil, was excellent. Chamonix wasn't bad, either.
An excellent tour! Enjoyable, informative and Neil was an awesome guide. Worth every Aussie dollar!
It was pretty much everything I wanted. You get to go up to the cable car and spend time on the Mont Blanc Observatory, and then later ride the train to the ice cave area. This was probably my favorite single excursion that I took while in Europe, I would recommend anyone going to Geneva to do this.