- See the sights of Genoa from a double-decker bus
- Experience the top attractions in Genoa like the Bigo, the Ducal Palace or Via San Lorenzo
- Enjoy on-board commentary as you see Genoa's main sights
- Ticket is valid for 48 hours after first use
- Set your own itinerary and explore the city at your own pace
What You Can Expect
Hop off at the first stop, Piazza Caricamento, where pastel buildings cover steep hillsides above the long, curving waterfront. This striking cityscape can be admired from a variety of viewpoints during the tour of this fascinating city.
Next, get on the Bigo, a panoramic lift which offers you the chance to have a 360-degree overview of the city, the historical centre and the sea - you might even catch sight of Corsica.
Your Genoa tour allows you to hop on and off as many times as you like aboard the open-top, double-decker bus. Get on and off at eight stops throughout central Genoa and see all of the city’s top attractions. Please see the itinerary section below to view the list of stops. The tour departs every 30 minutes from each stop. The tickets are valid for 48 hours from first use.
You can hop on and off to discover the city at your own pace. Take a stroll through Via Garibaldi and admire the impressive baroque buildings, or visit the Aquarium, one of Genoa's proudest attractions, where you can admire sharks and dolphins up close.
- Caricamento Acqario
- Stazione Marittima
- Fontane Marose
- De Ferrari
- Diaz (Caravelle)
- Verdi (Stazione Brignole)
- XX Settembre (Monumentale)
- Acquaverde (Stazione Principe)