- Full-day private shore excursion to Cinque Terre
- Discover Cinque Terre -- one of the most uncontaminated areas in the Mediterranean Sea
- Explore the UNESCO protected territory and visit the charming villages of Riomaggiore, Corniglia, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and flexibility to explore at your own pace
- Port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Comprising five miles of rocky coast, two promontories, vineyards and a protected marine area, the five medieval fishing villages of the Cinque Terre are today a designated World Heritage Site. With the flexibility of your private excursion, you’ll be able to see as much or as little of each.
Arrive in Riomaggiore, famous for its wine, produced by the town’s vineyards. Set off to explore on your own, making your way toward the famous Via dell’Amore, a scenic trail along the cliffs that connects to Manarola. From there, continue to wander, choosing the boat or train to your next stop in Vernazza.
When you've worked up an appetite, pause to enjoy a fresh seafood lunch (own expense) in one of the many popular restaurants. Snap photos of the brightly-hued buildings, spread out on the stunning beaches or peruse the local shops. Each town offers its own unique charm and incredible views of the water.
After a full day of exploration, reunite with your private driver in a location of your choice and enjoy a smooth ride back to the Genoa port. Upgrade your full-day excursion to include a guided tour of Cinque Terre.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Genoa port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.