- Full-day private shore excursion to Cinque Terre
- Discover Cinque Terre -- one of the most uncontaminated areas in the Mediterranean Sea
- Explore the UNESCO protected territory and visit the charming villages of Riomaggiore, Corniglia, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and flexibility to explore at your own pace
- Port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Visit the charming villages of Monterosso, Vernazza, Cornaglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore. These 5 enchanting villages -- one of Italy’s treasures, became a Unesco World Heritage site in 1997, which includes a protected marine area, and became a national park in 1999. Drive south until you reach one of the five towns Riomaggiore. Walk independently through this town and reach the breathtaking “Via dell’Amore”, a romantic walkway carved out of the cliffs. You'll then arrive in the second town, Manarola in about 15 minutes where you can take the train or boat to Vernazza.
Stop during your private shore excursion to have traditional lunch (own expense) in one of the typical restaurants. If you want, buy the “Cinque Terre” pass for the trains. This pass allows you unlimited transportation between the towns and includes entrance to the “Via dell’Amore” and the bus service to Corniglia which is the town on the hill, high above the coast.
Meet your car and driver at the end of the day in a convenient location of your choice for your comfortable ride back to the port of Genoa.
This is an independent tour, but there is an upgraded option with tour guide.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Genoa port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.