- Full-day private shore excursion to Portofino and Santa Margherita Ligure from Genoa
- See top attractions in Portofino, such as Castello Brown and the Church of St. George
- Enjoy leisure time in Santa Margherita Ligure and admire the picturesque Ligurian coast
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and flexibility to explore at your own pace
- Port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
See the pastel hues of the waterfront buildings as you enter the popular resort spot. Head to the central Piazzetta, and take in the turquoise waters of the harbor, bustling with boats of every shape and size.
Part ways with your driver and enjoy some free time to explore, stopping at the Castello Brown, dating back to the 16th century, or at the Church of St George, home to the sacred relics of Portofino's patron saint. Discover the old castle and the baroque Church of San Giorgio and take in unbeatable views of the Mediterranean coastline.
If you’re looking to check out some Italian fashion, peruse the local boutiques brimming with clothing and jewelry. Consider relaxing with some lunch at a café before reuniting with your driver.
Then, relax with a smooth ride to Santa Margherita Ligure. Nestled between Rapallo and Portofino, see how this ancient fishing village has maintained its old-world charm. Stroll past the fishermen’s houses and admire the landscape of the Ligurian coast.
After your day out on the Riviera, conclude with transportation back to the Genoa port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Genoa port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.