- Private full-day tour of Mollem National Park and Dudhsagar Falls by Jeep
- Take a dip in the Dudhsagar Waterfall, one of the highest falls in India
- Opt for a hike to the top of the falls for panoramic views
- Visit a spice farm to learn about the cultivation of herbs and spices
- Savor a buffet lunch of authentic Goan cuisine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included from Goa
- Receive personalized attention from an informative guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Upon arriving at the falls, settle down for a small picnic, hop into the clear waters for a swim or just relax and dip your feet. For an added adventure, take a hike through the wilderness to catch the view of the Dudhsagar Falls from above. Though it’s a tough climb, it's completely worth the views from the top.
Afterward, head to a spice village to learn about Goa’s traditional farming methods and discover a vast variety of spices, medicinal herbs and tropical fruits. Join up with a local biologist for an informative walk around the plantation and hear about biogas production, cashew feni distillation and sustainable agricultural practices along the way.
Then top off the day with some home-cooked Goan cuisine before returning to your hotel.