- Crocodile-watching cruise and spice plantation tour in Goa
- Spot birds and see crocodiles lounging on the banks of the Cambarjua Canal
- See local fisherman at work and learn about Goa’s abundant ecosystem from your expert guide
- Explore a spice plantation and discover how spices are used in Indian cuisine and medicine
- Dine on traditional Indian specialties served on a banana leaf!
- Round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
On board, enjoy complimentary refreshments and learn about Goa’s diverse and abundant ecosystem. Travel past underdeveloped areas and watch local fishermen at work.
After approximately three hours, you’ll then head to a nearby spice plantation. Enjoy old-fashioned Goan hospitality as Goan men and women dressed in traditional attire offer you a wonderful welcome.
With your guide, tour the plantation and learn interesting facts about each herb, shrub, plant and tree grown here and in the surrounding village. Discover the process of harvesting this vegetation to produce spices, which are used in traditional Goan cuisine and medicine.
After your 45-minute tour, dine on a hot buffet lunch offering a variety of Indian dishes like curry vegetables. Your meal will be served on a banana leaf, giving you an authentic dining experience! You’ll then return to your hotel in the afternoon.