- Private tour in Goa with an English-speaking guide
- Visit Ancestral Goa, a center for preserving art, culture and the environment located in a traditional village
- Admire Goa’s Portuguese-influenced architecture and learn about Hinduism at Shantadurga Temple and Mangueshi Temple
- Tour a spice village and plantation to learn about this important Indian product
- Enjoy an authentic Indian lunch and taste how the different spices are used in the region's cuisine
What You Can Expect
Goa was an amazing tour. We really enjoyed the spice village and luncheon. Also, the method used to show the Portuguese house and the lifestyle of Goa was very unique. We came away with great information and the food was terrific. This tour was the highlight of all our Indian visits.
The guide was good and the tour informative. The buildings and museum were interesting. Spice garden was great.
This tour has been very nice. The experience in both temples has been wonderful. And the Spice Village is lovely. Very good experience!
Very enjoyable, guide knowledgeable, enjoyed viewing speces growing.
The tour was really good. Our guide had arrived on time and was very knowledgeable. The spice village and lunch was amazing. Really worth booking.