- Private, full-day eco-tour in Goa with an expert guide
- Cruise along the Cumbarjua Canal and catch a glimpse of crocodiles
- Learn about a variety of spices on a Sahakari Spice Plantation tour
- Enjoy unique and fun activities such as riding and bathing an elephant!
- Delight in a traditional Goan lunch
- Private guide ensures a more personalized, enlightening experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our trip was fantastic , well worth the money. The tour guide was extremely good, friendly and very informative. The driver was very friendly too. The whole day made our honeymoon a real dream so many thanks.
Don't believe the photo or the description! We had a great day and the guide looked after us very well, however the elephant 'bathing' and '15-20 minute ride' really let the day down as neither are as described on the website. The website description of the bathing was what mainly attracted both my wife and daughter to make the booking but what is described and pictured as an experience in scrubbing their back, legs and even behind the ears in what looks like a river or lake actually consisted of sitting on the elephant's back in a concrete, dry, pool whilst the elephant drew water from a 'well' and sprayed it over us - yes this was an enjoyable experience but not the one we expected. Then we went for our ride. Described as a 15-20 minute once-in-a-lifetime opportunity exploring the outskirts of the plantation actually consisted of 4-5 minutes around the car park.
Had the description on the website been accurate we would not have booked this trip at the price listed, we had other trips we could have booked but this appeared to satisfy several items on our waitlist - the website needs to be changed to honestly describe what is delivered and reduce the price accordingly.