- 6-hour evening tour of Panaji in Goa with an expert private guide
- Relax on a 1-hour scenic cruise along the Mandovi River aboard the Santa Monica cruise ship
- Watch traditional Goan dances and musical performances on board the cruise
- Tour Panaji by private vehicle and by foot and learn about the sites you see from your guide
- See religious structures beautifully lit up such as the Mae De Deus Church, the Our Lady of Immaculate Conception Church and the Maruti Temple
- Admire stunning views of Panaji illuminated at night from the Altinho hilltop
- Dine on traditional Indian specialties at a popular restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Take in the sights as you float on peaceful waters as your guide shares insight and stories about the Palace of Adil Shah and other landmarks. Your boat ride also includes a cultural performance complete with brightly colored costumes, traditional dance and music that highlight local customs. You’ll hear Goan mando, which blends Western and Indian traditions using themes of love and political resistance. You can even dance to music from a live DJ on board!
When the cruise is over your guide will take you to Panaji’s most prized sights. You’ll drive to Mae de Deus Church of Saligao and revel at its incredible Gothic architecture. You’ll have time to wander the grounds and explore on foot before continuing to one of the oldest churches in the state.
This tour was good. The cruise was nice although I wish it had lasted more than 1 hour. The evening meal was really nice.
tour of Panaji was interesting , but cruise disappointing,entertainment was rubbish to was a little early and would have prefered a later slot to see Goa at night at discriibed the itinerary..as nothing was illuminated . Guide was very knowledgeable with excellent english
meal at restraurant was lovely.