- Full-day private jungle adventure at the Shanti Nature Resort in Goa
- Enjoy a thrilling elephant ride and tour the resort aboard an oxcart
- Walk through the jungle and the resort's spice plantation with your expert guide
- Visit a 12th-century Hindu temple – the Mahadev Temple, Tambdi Surla
- Feed and swim with elephants in a peaceful, crystal-clear lake
- Dine on a delightful spread of traditional Goan fare for lunch
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off and expert guide are included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It was great, great fun, everything good. A bit expensive for half day. Also two details untrue: (1) no swimming with the elephants just elephant shower and (2) instead of lunch and dinner it was breakfast and lunch (which is actually better because then we had a half day free back in the hotel)
This tour was amazing!
Tour was good. Elephant ride and wash were a great experience. Spice tour was good. Guides need to realize that when dealing with foreigners they need to speak slower and clearer!recommeded
I was a little disappointed in the tour. I feel that the staff was very friendly and kind to the humans, but NOT to the elephants. We were given a light breakfast and a good lunch. It also said that we would be going on an oxen cart ride that didn't happen.
The " spice plantation" was a joke!
VASTLY OVERPRICED!!! I could have booked same for 20!!!!! There was no oxcart ride, they wanted to charge us for mineral water, which was supposed to be included. After much dscussion, they gave us a small bottle of warm water.