- Full-day private jungle adventure at the Shanti Nature Resort in Goa
- Enjoy a thrilling elephant ride and tour the resort aboard an oxcart
- Walk through the jungle and the resort's spice plantation with your expert guide
- Visit a 12th-century Hindu temple – the Mahadev Temple, Tambdi Surla
- Feed and swim with elephants in a peaceful, crystal-clear lake
- Dine on a delightful spread of traditional Goan fare for lunch
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off and expert guide are included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It was great, great fun, everything good. A bit expensive for half day. Also two details untrue: (1) no swimming with the elephants just elephant shower and (2) instead of lunch and dinner it was breakfast and lunch (which is actually better because then we had a half day free back in the hotel)
This tour was amazing!
Tour was good. Elephant ride and wash were a great experience. Spice tour was good. Guides need to realize that when dealing with foreigners they need to speak slower and clearer!recommeded
I was a little disappointed in the tour. I feel that the staff was very friendly and kind to the humans, but NOT to the elephants. We were given a light breakfast and a good lunch. It also said that we would be going on an oxen cart ride that didn't happen.
The " spice plantation" was a joke!