- Dolphin-watching cruise from Goa
- Cruise along the Arabian Sea and spot dolphins with the help of your professional guide
- See Fort Aguada, a former Portuguese military fort set high up on rocks
- Take a refreshing dip in the clear water -– you may even get to swim with a dolphin!
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Cruise along the Arabian Sea and pass Goa's Fort Aguada, a former Portuguese military fort and prison and today a scenic hotel resort. Your boat will stop to let you to spot dolphins and your guide will point out these fun-loving creatures.
Watch as they perform acrobatics and frolic about in the water below you. Your guide will also teach you about kingfishers, which are birds that swoop down to catch fish, and the method Goan fishermen use to entice fish.
Enjoy your own pre-packed snacks and refreshments as you sit back and relax on board. You’re also welcome to take a dip in the calm, blue water under the watch of your professional guide. If you're lucky, you may even get to swim with a dolphin! You’ll return to your hotel in the afternoon.