- Full-day snorkeling adventure and beach barbecue in Goa
- Look for dolphins on the way to Grande Island
- Snorkel around coral reefs and colorful fish
- Have a traditional Goan barbecue for lunch on a pristine beach
- Bring the family out to the island, a great activity for all ages
- Includes snorkeling equipment, snacks, lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Grande Island is a popular site for scuba diving, but you can enjoy good visibility, tropical waters and marine life large and small while snorkeling from the beach. It's an easy trip from the mainland and offers the chance to do some dolphin-spotting too.
What You Can Expect
Board your boat and soak up the warm Goan sun as you head out on the Arabian Sea to Grande Island. Look for dolphins along the way to the island during a boat trip that takes up to one hour.
When you reach Grande Island, your guide provides a safety briefing and snorkeling equipment. Your guide can accompany you into the water for a snorkeling tour, or you can explore the underwater world on your own. Admire the colorful coral reefs and dazzling fish as you float in calm warm waters just off the beach.
You’ll have about four hours to snorkel, swim and relax on the beach. Soak up the gorgeous scenery and munch on snacks provided by your guide. For lunch, feast on a Goan barbecue of fish or meat accompanied by drinks.
At the end of your snorkeling trip, head back to the mainland by boat then transfer to your hotel to end your tour.