- Admission to Australian Outback Spectacular, on the Gold Coast
- Enjoy a show that features legendary Australian Outback stories
- Watch top performances by horse riders, dog trainers, amazing animals, acrobats and musicians
- Feast on a traditional 'Aussie' barbecue with drinks included
- Choose to include roundtrip transfers from hotels on the Gold Coast for an easy transportation option
What You Can Expect
As it gets close to showtime, enter the arena and head to your seats. There, feast on a hearty 3-course meal that features Aussie favorites (see sample menu below) and includes wine, beer and soft drinks.
Sit back and enjoy a variety show that tells different stories about a cast of Australian characters, such as a girl who entered the circus when she was seven years old and became a celebrated bareback equestrian by the age of 17; or a ghost tale that begins 150 years ago on the remote Omeo Highway in Victoria. Marvel at daring circus stunts, aerial performances and horses that perform amazing tricks with skilled riders on their backs, and dogs who can communicate in impressive fashion with their human co-stars.
Enjoy live music that includes popular country songs and a 52-piece orchestra. Be sure to take home your complimentary stockmen's hat at the end of the show, a perfect souvenir of your Outback experience.
- Slow roasted home-style pumpkin soup with crunchy golden croutons
- Barbecue tenderloin beef steak with rich gravy, seasoned with Kakadu plum sauce and served with garden vegetables
- Grilled chicken breast with chicken gravy served with garden vegetables and a roll
- Vegetarian: ratatouille with bell peppers, onion, zucchini, eggplant, chopped tomato and fresh herbs mixed with a bush tomato sauce, served in a camp–oven pot and topped with pastry
- Baked apple pie with warm salted caramel sauce and fresh high country cream
- Beer, wine or soft drinks
Bus picked us up on time. Drop us back to our hotel very quickly. Show was amazing I recommend it to everyone of all ages. From start to finish the organization is unbelievable. From the bus to the staff to the meal and of course the show itself. Do yourself a favor and experience the Outback Spectacular. My two children and I wanted to go again the next evening we enjoyed it soooo much.
Very enjoyable evening , considering the amount of people the food was very quickly delivered and hot .
The show was very cleverly put together,.
Excellent night and worth every dollar spend... Great for the whole family Good quality hats that were given and the meal was excellent. Lots of wine, beer and soft drink. The show was first class and would highly recommend the night to anyone do not hesitate to go. Very well run and the staff were excellent. Great music and entertainment before the show.
a nice show for adults and chldren, everybody enjoyed and very good organisation for the diner
A great night out with a excellent meal and plenty of drinks. The transfer to the venue was on time and everything was good.
We loved the show and the food was very nice
Wendy H Australia
The show never fails I enjoyed this one as much as the one I saw 8 years ago.I am still amazed at the horse skills and also the ability to feed so many in such a short time.
This is bloody awesome ! outstanding value for money very entertaining !! We included this on our itinerary when staying on the gold coast for two weeks holiday,
Excellent,planned to perfection.Great meal.Will definitely see the show again.
the staff at the venue was as always friendly helpful and funny and the show is a must see as always it excelled our expectations. I also recommend being picked up by the buses as it lets you enjoy the full evening. the bus driver was friendly and helpful with lots of information. this will be on our agenda again when we go back