Discover the Outback Spirit with Australian Outback Spectacular, an evening dinner show presented by R.M.Williams, filled with outback music, drama and action! Australian Outback Spectacular is just 20 minutes from the heart of Surfers Paradise and the ticket price includes show, dinner, drinks and a free Stockmen's hat!
- Australian Outback Spectacular on the Gold Coast
- An exciting show filled with outback music, drama and action
- Watch the amazing horse riding skills of Australia's leading stunt riders
- Traditional 'Aussie' BBQ included
- Australian Outback Spectacular is only 20-minutes drive from Surfers Paradise. Make your own way there or choose to include roundtrip transfers from your hotel
What You Can Expect
Australian Outback Spectacular is the first of a kind in Australia. A tribute to the Heroes of the Light Horse, this unique and exciting show captures the link between the stockmen and the legendary Australian Light Horse, with spectacular visual effects and raw energy all of its own.
Each night the giant thousand seat arena thunders with the hooves of Australian stock horses as an action-packed performance unfolds. It's an electric atmosphere presented with state-of-the-art lighting and sound as Australia''s leading stunt riders and stockmen play out the charming story of the heroes of the Australian Light Horse. During the performance, a traditional Australian BBQ will be served as the action unfolds!
Australian Outback Spectacular, proudly presented by R.M Williams, is an unforgettable Gold Coast highlight not to be missed!
A mouthwatering and tantalizing array of Aussie food will make up the delicious dinner you will be served during Australian Outback Spectacular!
- Tasty mixed Queensland Salad served with tangy mango dressing
- Barbecue tenderloin beef steak with rich gravy, seasoned with Kakadu plum sauce and served with garden vegetables and Australian Damper bread
- Traditional baked Pavlova with Queensland berries and country cream and Bush Billy Tea
- Children can also choose a sausage meal option. The Sausages Main meal option consists of Sausages topped with gravy. All vegetables are seasoned with salt&pepper and buttered, vegetables consisting of pumpkin, beans, carrots and mash potato.
For the vegetarian guests, mains will consist of a pastry vegetable swag dressed with bush tomato flavored sauce. Gluten free and diabetic meal requests can be accommodated.
Very entertaining with a great meal!
What can I say except don't miss out on this wonderful show and meal it was a wonderful expereince.The whole show demonstrated a high level of excellence and the meal was fantastic. Staff were very warm and helpful. It made me so round to be Australian.