Discover the Outback Spirit with Australian Outback Spectacular, an evening dinner show presented by R.M.Williams, filled with outback music, drama and action! Australian Outback Spectacular is just 20 minutes from the heart of Surfers Paradise and the ticket price includes show, dinner, drinks and a free Stockmen's hat!
- Australian Outback Spectacular on the Gold Coast
- Be mesmerised by biggest display of special effects ever seen as you travel the Road to Omeo with Australia’s yesteryear ghosts.
- Join the captivating journey to the snow peaked mountains of the high country
- Traditional 'Aussie' BBQ included
- Australian Outback Spectacular is only 20-minutes drive from Surfers Paradise. Make your own way there or choose to include roundtrip transfers from your hotel
What You Can Expect
Saddle up and join us on a captivating journey to the snow peaked mountains of the high country where enchanted whispers and legendary yarns come alive with the most inspiring stories of Australian characters.
Be dazzled like never before by the amazing animal stars. See death defying stunts and aerial performances as you hear the brave tale of the Aussie girl sold to the circus at the tender age of 7 and the courageous story of the most . Be mesmerised by biggest display of special effects ever seen as you travel the Road to Omeo with Australia’s yesteryear ghosts.
Stirring a new musical score and all the comedy, action and drama you’ve come to expect, prepare yourself for the most breathtaking arena show ever produced under the Australian Outback Spectacular roof.
Witness the bravery, beauty and courage of the greatest Australian stories never told... High Country Legends. Only at Australian Outback Spectacular
A mouthwatering and tantalizing array of Aussie food will make up the delicious dinner you will be served during Australian Outback Spectacular!
- Slow roasted home-style pumpkin soup with crunchy golden croutons.
- Barbecue tenderloin beef steak with rich gravy, seasoned with Kakadu plum sauce and served with garden vegetables.
- Sausages are available for children as an optional meal choice.
- Vegetarian: a Ratatouille mix of capsicums, onion, zucchini, egg plant, chopped tomato and fresh herbs mixed with a bush tomato sauce, served in a camp oven pot and topped with pastry.
- Special dietary variations can be accommodated for guests requiring options to the standard menu based on medical advice (minimum 48 hours notice required)
- Baked apple pie, delicately drizzled with warm salted caramel sauce and topped with a dollop of fresh high country cream.
- Choice of beer, wine or soft drink throughout the show.
Excellent night and worth every dollar spend... Great for the whole family Good quality hats that were given and the meal was excellent. Lots of wine, beer and soft drink. The show was first class and would highly recommend the night to anyone do not hesitate to go. Very well run and the staff were excellent. Great music and entertainment before the show.
a nice show for adults and chldren, everybody enjoyed and very good organisation for the diner
A great night out with a excellent meal and plenty of drinks. The transfer to the venue was on time and everything was good.
We loved the show and the food was very nice
The show never fails I enjoyed this one as much as the one I saw 8 years ago.I am still amazed at the horse skills and also the ability to feed so many in such a short time.
This is bloody awesome ! outstanding value for money very entertaining !! We included this on our itinerary when staying on the gold coast for two weeks holiday,
Excellent,planned to perfection.Great meal.Will definitely see the show again.
the staff at the venue was as always friendly helpful and funny and the show is a must see as always it excelled our expectations. I also recommend being picked up by the buses as it lets you enjoy the full evening. the bus driver was friendly and helpful with lots of information. this will be on our agenda again when we go back
If there is one show you have time to watch, this will be it! The food is decent and the performance is really good. The variety keeps you excited. We took our 1 year old daughter and she was also excited watching all the "horseys". Very well coordinated and designed show.
Excellent night, thoroughly enjoyed it. Things i didnt know from your site (1) what No. Exit from the highway (60). (2) whether the erena was fully enclosed or outdoor. (3) whether shows are cancelled due to storms. (4) what time the show actually started, I know the doors opened at 6.15!
The food was good - and hot! The staff were very helpful and polite. Great work, well done.