Discover the Outback Spirit with Australian Outback Spectacular, an evening dinner show presented by R.M.Williams, filled with outback music, drama and action! Australian Outback Spectacular is just 20 minutes from the heart of Surfers Paradise and the ticket price includes show, dinner, drinks and a free Stockmen's hat!
- Australian Outback Spectacular on the Gold Coast
- Be mesmerised by biggest display of special effects ever seen as you travel the Road to Omeo with Australia’s yesteryear ghosts.
- Join the captivating journey to the snow peaked mountains of the high country
- Traditional 'Aussie' BBQ included
- Australian Outback Spectacular is only 20-minutes drive from Surfers Paradise. Make your own way there or choose to include roundtrip transfers from your hotel
What You Can Expect
Saddle up and join us on a captivating journey to the snow peaked mountains of the high country where enchanted whispers and legendary yarns come alive with the most inspiring stories of Australian characters.
Be dazzled like never before by the amazing animal stars. See death defying stunts and aerial performances as you hear the brave tale of the Aussie girl sold to the circus at the tender age of 7 and the courageous story of the most . Be mesmerised by biggest display of special effects ever seen as you travel the Road to Omeo with Australia’s yesteryear ghosts.
Stirring a new musical score and all the comedy, action and drama you’ve come to expect, prepare yourself for the most breathtaking arena show ever produced under the Australian Outback Spectacular roof.
Witness the bravery, beauty and courage of the greatest Australian stories never told... High Country Legends. Only at Australian Outback Spectacular
A mouthwatering and tantalizing array of Aussie food will make up the delicious dinner you will be served during Australian Outback Spectacular!
- Tasty mixed Queensland Salad served with tangy mango dressing
- Barbecue tenderloin beef steak with rich gravy, seasoned with Kakadu plum sauce and served with garden vegetables and Australian Damper bread
- Traditional baked Pavlova with Queensland berries and country cream and Bush Billy Tea
- Children can also choose a sausage meal option. The Sausages Main meal option consists of Sausages topped with gravy. All vegetables are seasoned with salt&pepper and buttered, vegetables consisting of pumpkin, beans, carrots and mash potato.
For the vegetarian guests, mains will consist of a pastry vegetable swag dressed with bush tomato flavored sauce. Gluten free and diabetic meal requests can be accommodated.
If there is one show you have time to watch, this will be it! The food is decent and the performance is really good. The variety keeps you excited. We took our 1 year old daughter and she was also excited watching all the "horseys". Very well coordinated and designed show.
Excellent night, thoroughly enjoyed it. Things i didnt know from your site (1) what No. Exit from the highway (60). (2) whether the erena was fully enclosed or outdoor. (3) whether shows are cancelled due to storms. (4) what time the show actually started, I know the doors opened at 6.15!
The food was good - and hot! The staff were very helpful and polite. Great work, well done.